Stay in the heart of Florence – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Magenta! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Magenta is a family-run hotel in a pleasant neighborhood of Florence, 10 minutes' walk from Santa Maria Novella Train Station. It offers modernized rooms with air conditioning and a TV.
Rooms have a minimalist design and include a mini-bar and private bathroom with toiletries. Hairdryers and safety deposit boxes are available from reception.
An Italian breakfast is served each morning in the breakfast room near reception. You will also find a bar and a 24-hour reception with luggage storage.
Hotel Magenta is set in a building that dates back to the early 1900s. In the historic neighborhood you will find a number of popular trattorias and small restaurants. Ponte Amerigo Vespucci, a bridge over the River Arno, is just 650 feet away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Florence, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
- I am planning to drive into Florence from Milan on sunday 21/6. Can I book parking for onsite parking at your hotel? Is your hotel in the ZTL zone? Wi..Good Afternoon, yes we can book our parking for your stay, it will cost 24€ per night. we're in the ZTL but you'll not be fined if you park with us.Answered on June 12, 2020
- Hi, Lovely place! Will I be able to get a taxi from the SMN train station to the Hotel door? I love walking normally but I have luggage. Also, is ther..Goodmorning, You can come by taxi from the station to the hotel door. Yes, there is an elevator. Regards, Vittorio - Hotel MagentaAnswered on November 17, 2019
- Is there a late reception if we arrive after midnight?Yes, our reception is always open.Answered on May 1, 2022
- Hi, how is the wifi there? My son will be doing online class. And he needs good and stable wifi connection. Thanks.Dear guest, WiFi is good and stable. Best regards, Vittorio - Hotel MagentaAnswered on May 2, 2022
- Hi, Is your hotel far from Bus Stop of Florence Hop-On Hop Off Bus? Thank you for your answerHello, There is a Hop-on hop-off bust stop very close to the hotel. Just 1 minute walking.Answered on July 1, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
1:30 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cash ATM card Hotel Magenta accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Hotel Magenta of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hotel Magenta
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Magenta by:
- Taxi 20min
- Airport shuttle (public) 20min
Hotel Magenta offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Temporary art galleries
- Tour or class about local culture
- Live music/Performance
- Bike tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Cooking class
- Walking tours
- Happy hour
Guests staying at Hotel Magenta can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hotel Magenta may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Magenta is 3,100 feet from the center of Florence.
Room options at Hotel Magenta include:
Check-in at Hotel Magenta is from 1:30 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.