Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Mama's Home Rome
Piazza Campo de' Fiori 27, Navona, 00186 Rome, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 574 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose Mama's Home Rome
- Do you do transfers to the cruise port? We are looking for transfer from the airport to the hotel, then at the end of our stay a transfer from the hot...yes for us its possible arrange our guestAnswered on June 12, 2022
- As I have a strong sensitivity to chemicals in perfumes, is it possible to use non-perfume cleaning products and washing detergent?we will try to clean your room with alcohol all right ?Answered on December 6, 2021
- Hi, We would love to stay at your place, our flight arrives at 20:00 so probably we'll be there at 21:30-22:00. Is that possible?hi, yes it is possible if you arrive before 22pm. If you arrive later you will need to arrange for a late check in andreaAnswered on January 31, 2022
- Do you have transportation from airport to your hotel?yes with private company and the price is 55 euro from airport FCO at MamasAnswered on May 3, 2022
- Could you arrange a COVID PCR test for travelling?yes when you will be with us we can book itAnswered on July 6, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 7 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
ATM card Mama's Home Rome accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
A surcharge of EUR 30 applies for arrivals between 21:00 and 00:00, while a surcharge of EUR 50 applies for arrivals after 00:00. All requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the property.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
FAQs about Mama's Home Rome
Room options at Mama's Home Rome include:
Mama's Home Rome offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hand massage
- Walking tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Bike tours
- Full-body massage
- Tour or class about local culture
- Back massage
- Neck massage
The prices at Mama's Home Rome may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Mama's Home Rome is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Mama's Home Rome is 2,950 feet from the center of Rome.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Mama's Home Rome by:
- Train 30min
- Taxi 45min