S.P. 58 Manfredonia/San Giovanni Rotondo km 12, 71043 Manfredonia, Italy –
At Regio you can really feel at home, plus it's in a green quiet and strategic position to reach the attractions of Gargano. You can enjoy your stay using the relaxing spa, the outdoor pool, tennis courts. Don't forget to taste the typical Apulian Restaurant.
Area Info –
- Casa Sollievo della Sofferenza 9.5 miles
- Padre Pio Shrine 9.6 miles
- Pugnochiuso beach 19.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Mercato Settimanale del Martedì in via Scaloria Market 1.9 miles
- Centro Commerciale Gargano Supermarket 3.7 miles
- Mare Adriatico Ocean/Sea 3.7 miles
- Gargano Mountain 15.5 miles
- Laghetto Foresta Umbra Lake 24.9 miles
- Karol Wojtyla Airport 58 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
6 Reasons to Choose Regiohotel Manfredi
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Manfredonia
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Fence Around Pool
- Shallow End
- Pool Bar
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi (additional charge)
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center (additional charge)
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Tennis Court
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Vending Machine (snacks)
- Vending Machine (drinks)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Car Rental
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
12:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 15 per night in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 40 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Regiohotel Manfredi accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
From Monday to Friday the spa is open in the afternoon. During weekends it is also open in the morning. The timetable is available at reception.
Please note the restaurant is upon reservation.