Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speak English
Via del Clementino 94, Spagna, 00186 Rome, Italy – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.3/10! (score from 1029 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
4 reasons to choose 939 Hotel
- Hello, we arrive in Rome very late. Is late check in possible and can we arrange car transfer with you and how much will it cost? Thanks!We can organize a transfer anytime but the fee varies depending on what time and which airport.Answered on 10 April 2022
- What is the number of floor?The hotel is located at the second floor.Answered on 26 July 2022
- What does it mean attached bathroom?It means private bathroom.Answered on 4 October 2021
- Hi, there is a problem with your prices - when I check the price per room it says taxes included, then I go to pay and it adds taxes again?Dear Guests, The room tax is different from the city tax. Technically the IVA is different from the city tax that should be needed to pay at the hotel...Answered on 29 July 2021
- Hello, We will arrive in Rome airport at 12:30am. Would we be able to still check in if we arrive at the hotel by 1:30am-2:00am ?Yes, the reception desk is open 24 hours.Answered on 24 May 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular facilities
14:00 - 00:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
Until 11:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
There is no capacity for cots at this property.
There is no capacity for extra beds at this property.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
939 Hotel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to help protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
It is not possible to stay at this property for Coronavirus (COVID-19) quarantine purposes.
Please inform 939 Hotel in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Guests need to meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: proof of full Coronavirus (Covid-19) vaccination, a recent valid negative Coronavirus PCR test, or recent proof of Coronavirus recovery.
FAQs about 939 Hotel
Room options at 939 Hotel include:
Check-in at 939 Hotel is from 14:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
939 Hotel is 0.7 miles from the centre of Rome.
939 Hotel offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
From the nearest airport, you can get to 939 Hotel by:
- Train 30min
- Taxi 50min
The prices at 939 Hotel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.