Via Masaccio 228, Campo Di Marte, 50132 Florence, Italy –
Triple Room with Private Bathroom
Economy Single Room with Shared Bathroom
Double Room with Small Double Bed
Quadruple Room with Private Bathroom
Economy Double Room with Shared Bathroom
Superior Double Room
Double Room with Private Bathroom
The building is build in the early year of 1900 and was the house of a famous writer Gabriele D'Annunzio. Inside building you can find the original marble floor.
Area Info –
- Convent of San Marco 0.5 miles
- Campo di Marte Station 0.6 miles
- San Marco Museum 0.6 miles
- Hospital of Innocents 0.6 miles
- Accademia Gallery 0.6 miles
- Basilica of San Lorenzo 0.7 miles
- Rucellai Palace 0.7 miles
- Pergola Theatre 0.7 miles
- Nelson Mandela Forum 0.8 miles
- Medici Riccardi Palace 0.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 0.9 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 1.1 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 1.1 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 1.1 miles
- Strozzi Palace 1.2 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 1.3 miles
- Pitti Palace 1.5 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 11.2 miles
- Piazza Matteotti 14.1 miles
- BARBERINO DESIGNER OUTLET 14.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- cure Market 0.6 miles
- san lorenzo Market 0.8 miles
- edy house Restaurant 0.1 miles
- minni Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- esselunga Supermarket 0.2 miles
- perseus Restaurant 0.5 miles
- arno River 1.9 miles
- Peretola Airport 3.6 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 43.7 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 51.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel Masaccio
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 18 per day.
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Family Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
11:30 AM - 8:30 PM
6:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
Hotel Masaccio accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please keep in mind the reception closes at 8:30 pm. If you expect to arrive outside front desk hours, please inform Hotel Masaccio in advance, in order to obtain a code to access the property. A charge applies for arrivals outside check-in hours. All requests for late arrival are subject to confirmation by the property.
Please note the property is in a building not serviced by an elevator.