You're eligible for a Genius discount at Masseria Montenapoleone! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Surrounded by olive groves, Masseria Montenapoleone is a characteristic farmhouse in the Puglia countryside, 1.9 miles outside Pezze di Greco. Its rooms feature wood-beamed ceilings and stone floors.
The Masseria's grounds include a BBQ and outdoor seating area. A buffet breakfast including local specialities is served in the dining hall until 10:30.
Rooms have lots of unique features such as arched ceilings or ancient fireplaces. They are all air conditioned and have a private entrance. You will also find free Wi-Fi, a TV and bathroom with hairdryer.
Montenapoleone is 3.1 miles from Fasano Train Station and is well located for exploring this beautiful part of Puglia. The nearest beach is 10 minutes' drive away at Torre Canne, while the White City of Ostuni is 20 minutes away by car. The famous Trulli of Alberobello are 18.6 miles away. Free parking is provided.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular facilities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi,, when u open the poolHi! Our pool will be open on the 01/05/2022. Kind Regards MariangelaAnswered on 10 February 2022
- Hi, I am trying to book 4 nights stay for our honeymoon August 2022 but it is only coming up with 7 night stays. Is this the minimum during this time?Dear Sirs Thank you for your interest in our Masseria. During the peak season the minimun stay is required. For more information please don't hesitat..Answered on 28 October 2021
- Hello, I am looking to book 2 nights in late October - will your pool still be open? And will we be able to do a vineyard experience still? Thank-you :)Thank you for your request and the interest in our Masseria. Usually the pool and the vineyard experience in october are still available; it's depends..Answered on 25 September 2022
- Can the hotel pick me up at Bari airport?We can arrange a private taxiAnswered on 25 July 2022
- Hello, do you have 4 free rooms for 15-16.10 or 16.10-17.10?Good morning, thank you for your interest in our Masseria. We have room available on the period of time required but during the weekend we require mi..Answered on 28 September 2021
- Still looking?
Cuisine: Italian, Mediterranean, Local
Most popular facilities
15:00 - 20:00
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in
08:00 - 11:00
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Masseria Montenapoleone accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Please note, no extra beds can be added in the triple and quadruple room.
Due to Coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
Please inform Masseria Montenapoleone in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo identification and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Bar is closed from Mon 01 Nov 2021 until Sat 30 Apr 2022
Swimming pool #1 is closed from Mon 01 Nov 2021 until Sat 30 Apr 2022
License number: BR07400751000013671
FAQs about Masseria Montenapoleone
Check-in at Masseria Montenapoleone is from 15:00, and check-out is until 11:00.
Masseria Montenapoleone offers the following activities / services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 3 km)
- Head massage
- Swimming Pool
- Neck massage
- Horse riding
- Full body massage
- Bike tours
- Back massage
- Cooking class
- Hand massage
- Foot massage
From the nearest airport, you can get to Masseria Montenapoleone by:
- Car 50min
Masseria Montenapoleone has 1 restaurant:
- La Falegnameria
Guests staying at Masseria Montenapoleone can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Masseria Montenapoleone may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates you select, hotel's policy etc.). See the prices by entering your dates.
Masseria Montenapoleone is 1.3 miles from the centre of Pezze di Greco.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. Find out the details about the pool and other facilities on this page.