Dorsoduro 237, Dorsoduro, -30123 Venice, Italy – Good location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Messner! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Set in Venice's quiet Dorsoduro neighborhood, Hotel Messner is just a few steps from the Salute water bus stop. It offers classically furnished rooms and a varied breakfast buffet.
The Messner is just around the corner from the Accademia Art Gallery and the Guggenheim Museum. The Grand Canal is also nearby and provides quick access by water bus to Saint Mark's Square and Santa Lucia Train Station.
Rooms here come with air conditioning, a satellite TV, a safe, and a private bathroom with hairdryer. Some overlook the canal, some have views of the hotel's garden, and some are located in the annex, 150 feet from the main building.
The restaurant features a bar and outdoor dining area. It serves meat and fish dishes, accompanied by a wide selection of fine wines. Reception is open 24 hours a day and staff provide useful tourist information.
This is our guests' favorite part of Venice, according to independent reviews.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Is Classic Twin Room price per person or both of the guests?all our prices are for the type of room chosen.Answered on 28 February 2020
- Is there a shuttle to the airport!!?yes, we can organize a private water taxi to reach the airport or to arrive at the hotel. The service is paid and must be agreed directly with the structure.Answered on 28 February 2020
- We would like 2 bathrooms between 3 people - what does private external bathroom mean?Each room has only a private bathroom. We also have two rooms with bathroom outside the room but for the exclusive use of customers of that specific r..Answered on 28 February 2020
- Hello In Standard Quadruple Room can we use kitchen ? Has it kitchen on our room or has it any shared kitchen ?Being a Hotel we do not have a kitchen that can be used by guests but we have a good restaurant where customers can take advantage of the 30% discount.Answered on 28 February 2020
- what hours is breakfast served in the morning?From 8:00am to 10:00amAnswered on 13 March 2020
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Alarm clock
- Sun deck
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesOff-site
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Parking garage
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Packed lunches
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Fitness centerAdditional charge
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
ATM card Hotel Messner accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Hotel Messner of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
FAQs about Hotel Messner
Check-in at Hotel Messner is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Hotel Messner offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Happy hour
- Temporary art galleries
Room options at Hotel Messner include:
The prices at Hotel Messner may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel Messner can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 5.6).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Hotel Messner is 2,150 feet from the center of Venice.
Hotel Messner has 1 restaurant:
- Messner Restaurant