Residence Sci Sport
Via Lungo Frodolfo L. Credaro 3, 23032 Bormio, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 52 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Residence Sci Sport.
Area Info –
- Bormio - Bormio 2000 0.2 miles
- Bormio - Chiuk Cable Car 0.2 miles
- Terme di Bormio - Bormio Terme Spa 0.3 miles
- Golf Club Bormio 0.8 miles
- Laghetti 1.1 miles
- Fontana Longa - Valbella 1.5 miles
- Terme di Bormio - Bagni Nuovi 1.5 miles
- Bormio 2000 - Cimino 1.7 miles
- Bormio 2000 - Cima Bianca 1.7 miles
- Rocca Est 1.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Terme di Bormio - Bagni Vecchi 1.9 miles
- Valbella - Bormio 3000 2.6 miles
- Passo dello Stelvio 5.8 miles
- Santa Maria Val Mustair Train Station 9.8 miles
- Ortler 10.3 miles
- Trepalle 10.4 miles
- Madritsch 11 miles
- Sessellift Langenstein 11 miles
- Sessellift Kanzel 11.1 miles
- Benedictine Convent of Saint John 12 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Sun Deck
Pets are not allowed.
- Ski Storage
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 9:30 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Up to two children under 2 years are charged EUR 10 per person per night in a crib.
Extra beds are not available.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 2.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please note that the Stelvio Mountain Pass is closed from October until mid June. This means that you will have to take a longer alternative route to reach the property.