Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hotel Montana- ricarica auto elettriche
Corso Italia 94, 32043 Cortina dʼAmpezzo, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.8/10! (score from 630 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Hotel Montana- ricarica auto elettriche is on a quiet, traffic-free street in the center of Cortina. The main sports centers are nearby and the Funivia Faloria ski elevator is just 650 feet away.
Rooms are cozy and come with satellite TV, balcony, and a private bathroom.
Breakfasts at the Montana are generous and are served in your room or in the breakfast room, overlooking the street. Gluten-free breakfasts are available on request.
The Montana Hotel also provides a ski storage area. Wi-Fi internet is available throughout the hotel.
The city bus is free of charge and stops just 50 feet from the hotel. It links with the Faloria ski elevator.
This is our guests' favorite part of Cortina dʼAmpezzo, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
- Ski Lift Faloria - 950 feet
- Funivia Faloria (Cortina-Mandres-Faloria) - 1,050 feet
- Cortina-Colfiere-Col Drusciè - 3,300 feet
- Roncato - 3,900 feet
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
4 reasons to choose Hotel Montana- ricarica auto elettriche
- How much is parking and is it on siteWE have parking place, free but limited. Parking reserve cost euro 11,00 per day. Thank YouAnswered on October 20, 2019
- Dear, Is there possibilty of free cancelation in case of Covid cases and is there any parking in your hotel? Best regards NikolaIn case of personal covid is not a free cancellation because is like any personal problem(you have to do a travel insurance). We have free limited par...Answered on January 15, 2022
- i'm planning to stay on your hotel on Sept 16-18 to participate in the Sella Ronda Bike Day on Sept 17. is there any shuttle/van i can hire going der?...for rent car is "drive the Dolomites". In case You can catch a taxi. Best regardsAnswered on June 27, 2022
- Hi! Is it easy to get to trailheads by bus or public transport from your hotel? I won’t have a caryes sure. We are 50 meters from local bus and 200 meters from bus station. best regardsAnswered on February 26, 2022
- Hi! Your information says that parking space is available, however, it does not mention if there is any charge for it.Parking is free but limited. Parking place reserved is euro 11 per day. best regardsAnswered on April 4, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
|€ 10 per child, per night|
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Debit card Hotel Montana- ricarica auto elettriche accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Parking is subject to availability due to limited spaces.
FAQs about Hotel Montana- ricarica auto elettriche
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Montana- ricarica auto elettriche by:
- Bus 2h
Room options at Hotel Montana- ricarica auto elettriche include:
Guests staying at Hotel Montana- ricarica auto elettriche can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.4).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Hotel Montana- ricarica auto elettriche is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Hotel Montana- ricarica auto elettriche offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Temporary art galleries
The prices at Hotel Montana- ricarica auto elettriche may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Hotel Montana- ricarica auto elettriche is 1,150 feet from the center of Cortina dʼAmpezzo.