Via Nazionale 247, 28805 Vogogna, Italy –
Property surroundings –
- Val Grande National Park 7.6 miles
- Cabinovia Prestinone - Piana di Vigezzo 13.9 miles
- Funivia Stresa-Alpino-Mottarone 15 miles
- Botanical Gardens of Villa Taranto 15.4 miles
- Lake Orta Lago d Orta 16 miles
- Ski Lift Zum Berg 16 miles
- Ski Lift Saas Almagell - Furggstalden 16 miles
- Allalin Glacier 16.4 miles
- Villa Pallavicino Park 16.5 miles
- Saas Fee 16.7 miles
- Lugano Airport 30.2 miles
- Milan Malpensa Airport 34.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 reasons to choose Motel Monterosa
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
Booking is safe
Most popular facilities
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
- Games room
Food & Drink
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Restaurant (à la carte and buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Vending machine (snacks)
- Vending machine (drinks)
- Luggage storage
- Packed lunches
- Gift shop
- 24-hour front desk
- Shops (on site)
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 12:00 hours
Until 10:30 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cards accepted at this property