B&B Morelli 1
Via Piemonte 32, Via Veneto, 00187 Rome, Italy – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.4/10! (score from 245 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at B&B Morelli 1! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Just a few minutes’ walk from Rome’s main tourist sites including the Spanish Steps and Trevi Fountain, B&B Morelli 1 offers air-conditioned rooms and free Wi-Fi.
Rooms have a TV, mini bar and private bathrooms. A breakfast tray of prepackaged fruit juice and pastries is delivered daily to your room.
The hotel is well located for Metro links across the city, being just a 10-minute walk from Piazza della Repubblica and Barberini Metro Stations.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.B&B Morelli 1 has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jul 30, 2010
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi we arrive about 1-2 am Fri 21st Can we still check in then? Do we need to book Thursday?hello, i really don't understand. you arrive on friday, 21, you just booked? the check in is from 13:30 if you arrive at 01:00 am , friday is mean tha..Answered on 14 October 2022
- Do you have any double rooms that are adjoining? For a family of 4? Our dates are June 8-10. Can you also tell me the price for a shuttle from the air..is not better a quadruple room ?3, 2, 9 , 2, 4 9 2 ,8 3 , 3 ...i think you can see on the site of Booking. i don't understand exactly , there are..Answered on 18 May 2022
- Hi. We have a reservation for sat through Tuesday for our family of 7 and a little 5kg dog. Is there a charge for the dog? Is parking available near?Hi, the parking is available, we have an agree with a garage ,cost 20 euro /24h, or if you want you can parking on the street. There are a lot outsi..Answered on 11 May 2021
- Hi, we have a flight that departures at 9am. Is checkout at 4:30am possible? Also, is luggage guarding available? We arrive am but check in is pm. 10xthe check out is possible in the night. if you arrive in the morning , you can let the lugagge in the reception, and we will put the lugagge in the ro..Answered on 11 July 2022
- hi, i plan to do home office from there. does the single room have a desk or table and is the wifi strong for video calls? thank you.hello, depends about what room you'll have if you wrote me which period i can see if ,for that period the room whith good signal , is free re..Answered on 15 February 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Walk-in closet
- City view
- Coffee machine
- Electric kettle
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Coffee house on site
- Breakfast in the room
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Street parking
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storageAdditional charge
- Express check-in/out
- Daily housekeeping
- Fire extinguishers
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet bowls
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioningAdditional charge
- Smoke-free property
- Hardwood or parquet floors
- Family rooms
- Ironing facilities
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 7:00 AM to 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 6 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Cash B&B Morelli 1 accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Guests need be quiet between 10:00 PM and 7:00 AM.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
The fine print
A surcharge of EUR 30 applies for arrivals outside check-in hours. All requests for late arrival must be confirmed by the property.
Please note that on Saturdays and Sundays, check-in is possible until 17:00 only.
Please inform B&B Morelli 1 of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about B&B Morelli 1
Guests staying at B&B Morelli 1 can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at B&B Morelli 1 include:
B&B Morelli 1 is 1 miles from the center of Rome.
Check-in at B&B Morelli 1 is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
The prices at B&B Morelli 1 may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
B&B Morelli 1 offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):