Chianti Village Morrocco
Strada Morrocco 36a, 50028 Tavarnelle in Val di Pesa, Italy –
Studio (1 Adult)
One-Bedroom Apartment (1 Adult)
One-Bedroom Apartment (2 Adults)
One-Bedroom Apartment (3 Adults)
One-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)
Two-Bedroom Apartment (4 Adults)
Two-Bedroom Apartment (5 Adults)
Nestled in the beautiful hills of Chiantishire, the Residence Chianti Village Morrocco opens its doors in Spring 2012. Located in one of the most exclusive locations of Tuscany, a few steps from the most renowned of the region such as Florence, Siena, Monteriggioni, Volterra and the enchanting San Gimignano, the Chianti Village Morrocco offers comfortable and elegant Apartments. The easy accessibility, without sacrificing privacy, makes the Residence an ideal place to stay in Tuscany, either for business or leasure. Charming and country chic, the Facility consists of a beautiful building in a horseshoe, which overlooks a large swimming pool surrounded by a beautiful shady park, where to walk, read or just enjoy the atmosphere. Inside, the Residence is richly furnished with modern design and comfortable furniture to accommodate Guests in an atmosphere of casual elegance in order to make your stay unforgettable. We hope you feel like home at Chianti Village... this is our philosophy.
Area Info –
- Piazza Matteotti 5.7 miles
- Piazza Cisterna 10.3 miles
- San Gimignano 1300 10.3 miles
- Certosa Museum 12.1 miles
- Villa Medicea 13.6 miles
- Porta Romana, Florence 14.2 miles
- Castello di Meleto 14.5 miles
- The Rose Garden 14.6 miles
- Basilica di San Miniato al Monte 14.6 miles
- Museum of Natural History 14.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Pitti Palace 14.6 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 14.8 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 14.9 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 14.9 miles
- Strozzi Palace 15 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 15.1 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 15.2 miles
- Convent of San Marco 15.6 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 16.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Coop Supermarket 2.5 miles
- Piazza della Repubblica, Tavarnelle Val di Pesa Market 2.5 miles
- Peretola Airport 17 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 41.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Ristorante Chianti Village Morrocco
Most Popular Facilities
- Wheelchair Accessible
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Fence Around Pool
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Packed Lunches
Free! WiFi is available in the hotel rooms and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
ATM card Chianti Village Morrocco accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform Chianti Village Morrocco of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.