Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
NH Milano Touring
Via Tarchetti 2, Milan City Center, 20121 Milan, Italy – Great location - show map
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
4 reasons to choose NH Milano Touring
- I would like to park my car, you're mentioning that a public parking exists. Could you give me more information please? (charge, where is it, covered ...The name of the parking is Autosilo Republica. here for all you need. Best regards,Answered on July 6, 2020
- Do you have parking at the hotel?Unfortunaly not but we suggest a parking located at 100mt from the property, a cover car park named ""Autosilo Repubblica"" at the cost of €22/day. ...Answered on July 6, 2020
- Can I get a room for three adults with three twin beds?Yes, you can book a room for 3 adults and specify you request 3 separate bedsAnswered on February 4, 2020
- Can you offer an airport transfer from Milan Malpensa? And the cost?We do offer a private transfer from Milano Malpensa and it costs €120,00Answered on June 29, 2022
- Hi , how far the train station from the hotel? Is there any free shuttle to dumo?HEllo, tha hotel is just 15 minutes walking distance from the station or 1 underground stopAnswered on November 10, 2021
- Still looking?
Food: Italian, International
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
There's no capacity for cribs at this property.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
NH Milano Touring accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
When booking a Non-Refundable Rate, please make sure that the name on the credit card used for the booking corresponds to the guest staying at the property. Please note that the credit card used for the booking must be shown at check-in.
Dogs and cats are allowed, max. weight 25kg. Limited availability, please contact the hotel before booking. A charge of 25 € per stay will be applied (max. 2 pets per room). Guide dogs are free of charge.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about NH Milano Touring
NH Milano Touring has 1 restaurant:
- Camelia’s Yard
Guests staying at NH Milano Touring can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at NH Milano Touring may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at NH Milano Touring include:
NH Milano Touring offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Pool table
- Temporary art galleries
From the nearest airport, you can get to NH Milano Touring by:
- Taxi 20min
- Airport shuttle (public) 25min
Check-in at NH Milano Touring is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
NH Milano Touring is 1 miles from the center of Milan.