Via Tortona 35, Navigli, 20144 Milan, Italy – Great location - show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Nhow Milan! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Displaying a unique collection of contemporary art, the modern Nhow is set in Milan's lively Tortona district, a 10-minute walk from Porta Genova Train Station and a few steps from MUDEC museum. It offers free WiFi in the entire building.
Each room is individually designed and air conditioned. They feature a mini-bar and an LCD TV with satellite channels.
Nhow's elegant restaurant serves an eclectic menu at both lunch and dinner. Guests can also enjoy a drink at the stylish bar or out on the terrace. A buffet breakfast is available daily.
The on-site fitness center features modern Technogym equipment. The Turkish bath guarantees moments of relax.
The hotel is 8 metro stops from Milano Centrale Train Station and is a 5-minute drive from the A7 Motorway.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi, Im planning to book a room between 11-15th. The site offers free taxi service to and from airport. We are landing in Milan (Bergamo) with Ryanair ..Dear Guest, thank you for your message. We can arrange only the pick up from Bergamo airport at a price of € 130. To Linate airport we can call a city..Answered on September 23, 2022
- Where can we get the shuttle bus from at malpenza airport? And is it at an additional chargeDear Guest, we can arrange a transfer from MXP Airport to our hotel at € 110 cash or € 120 credit cardAnswered on December 16, 2019
- Hello Are you near the Milano railway station? Cheer Rhonda Is this your best price?Dear Guest, we are 40 minutes with the subway from the central railway station. You can easily take the green line directly to Porta Genova Stop. We a..Answered on November 10, 2019
- Do you have disable room available as my travel partner has a broken legHi! Yes we do have disable rooms. Please, let us know in advance in order to assign it for you.Answered on October 3, 2022
- Do we get the bath tub included in premier?Dear Guest, we have some rooms with bath. You can specify your preferences upon booking in order to assign you a room with bath, according to the avai..Answered on January 13, 2020
- Still looking?
Food: Italian, International
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Nhow Milan accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Dogs and cats are allowed, max. weight 25kg. Limited availability, please contact the hotel before booking. A charge of 35 € per stay will be applied (max. 2 pets per room). Guide dogs free of charge.
Parking is available at the surcharge of EUR 30 per day but is subject to availability.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Nhow Milan
Nhow Milan has 1 restaurant:
Nhow Milan is 1.7 miles from the center of Milan.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Nhow Milan by:
- Taxi 30min
- Airport shuttle (public) 30min
Check-in at Nhow Milan is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at Nhow Milan may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Nhow Milan can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at Nhow Milan include:
Nhow Milan offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Happy hour
- Temporary art galleries
- Locker rooms
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Steam room