You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Ossidiana Stromboli! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Just 500 feet from the port, the Ossidiana is located right next to a volcanic-sand beach in the fishermen’s neighborhood of Scari. It offers rooms and apartments, free WiFi and views of the Mediterranean Sea.
All rooms at hotel Ossidiana Stromboli are en suite and come with an LCD TV, a mini-bar and air conditioning. Some also feature a balcony. Apartments include a kitchenette.
Guests are greeted with a free welcome drink on arrival. Breakfast is a varied continental buffet, offered in a panoramic room with sea views. The property has a bistro, where guests can enjoy snacks and drinks. Room service is also available. Many traditional Sicilian restaurants are located nearby.
Panoramic Piazza San Vincenzo and the Vulcanology Museum are a 5-minute walk from the hotel. Trips to the volcano crater can also be organized.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Spiaggia Scari8.1 Very good beach0 feet from property
Punta Lena Beach8.5 Very good beach2,400 feet from property
Ficogrande Beach8.1 Very good beach2,650 feet from property
Forgia Vecchia Beach8.3 Very good beach2,950 feet from property
Piscita Beach8.6 Excellent beach1 miles from property
- When is the best time to visit your property for the perfect beach holiday?Dear Guest, we think that the best time to visit Stromboli is on the month of April , May or in September and October . You can spend a nice relax holiday on the beach. We are pleased to inform you about some leisure and interest activities you will find on our scenic island. We would be glad to arrange any service you wish. The Nature Trekking-Trail is designed for effortless walks without the accompaniment of guides through virgin areas of the mountain until 300 mt. to look unforgettable scenery of Volcano activity. To render the journey more pleasant and to enjoy the panoramic views and the shaded areas, the path is equipped with stop-offs with wooden tables and benches. Night and Day Excursion to the Sciara del Fuoco (by boat) The boat trip which takes you to see Stromboli from the sea and admire the spectacular Sciara del Fuoco can be quite evocative. The trip starts at dusk, from there you can watch the volcanic eruptions. Excursions by boat around the island during the day including a stop at Strombolicchio and at the typical village of Ginostra, that can only be reached by sea. (Reservation is not required) Visit at the Volcanological Museum which is only 150 meters far from the port where the evolution of the Strombolian activity over the centuries is illustrated through images and videos. (Reservation is not required) Dinner at the restaurant l'Osservatorio to 250 mt of altitude you can have fabulous dinner without even an artificial light, but only with a few candles on the table and the complicity of the red heat of the Stromboli explosions. L'Osservatorio, at the foot of the volcano, offers a wonderful natural spectacle both to the eyes and to the palate. (Reservation of the table and the shuttle is required) We remain at your disposal and we hope to see you soon!Answered on December 14, 2019
- I am interested in booking a triple room but we would like three single beds, not 1 double and 1 single. Can this be arranged please? Many thanksDear Guest, we can arrange a Triple room with 3 separated beds, as your required. Please, write a note in your reservation. We remain at your disposal for further information. We hope to welcome you soon in our hotel.Answered on February 12, 2020
- Hello! I am planning to stay at your hotel from September 15th to September 18th. Is there a possibility to reach Stromboli every day? I ask because on the internet there are no ferries on September 15th. Kind regards Malgi FronczakGood evening, Milazzo is the closest harbour of all. There are daily runs by hydrofoil. Stromboli is accessible also from Naples but twice a week only. Best Regards Hotel OssidianaAnswered on December 6, 2019
- ad ottobre 2020, prima di effettuare una prenotazione devo sapere in quali giorni della settimana c'è un traghetto da Napoli ... i siti web dei traghetti non forniscono informazioni ma nel 2019 in quali giorni erano operativi da Napoli mille grazieLe partenze da Napoli con la nave SIREMAR ci sono 2 volte a settimana: Partenza da Napoli per Stromboli venerdì sera e martedì sera. Partenza da Stromboli per Napoli lunedì sera e giovedì sera. Vi sono anche collegamenti giornalieri dal porto di Salerno per Messina , con la compagnia Caronte & Tourist . Invece partenze giornaliere con l'aliscafo LIBERTY LINES vi sono più volte al giorno, dal porto di Milazzo.Answered on December 13, 2019
BISTROT BAR AMORE MIO
Food: Italian, European
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, High tea, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
1:00 PM - 8:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
ATM card Hotel Ossidiana Stromboli accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
In the event of an early departure, the property will charge you the full amount for your stay.
Please inform Hotel Ossidiana Stromboli of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
BISTROT BAR AMORE MIO : Closed from Thu, Nov 18, 2021 until Thu, Mar 31, 2022
Bar is closed from Sun, Nov 01, 2020 until Wed, Mar 31, 2021
Bar is closed from Thu, Nov 18, 2021 until Thu, Mar 31, 2022
License number: 19083041A301044
FAQs about Hotel Ossidiana Stromboli
Hotel Ossidiana Stromboli offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tour or class about local culture
- Themed dinners
- Bicycle rental
- Walking tours
- Happy hour
Hotel Ossidiana Stromboli is 1,300 feet from the center of Stromboli.
Room options at Hotel Ossidiana Stromboli include:
Check-in at Hotel Ossidiana Stromboli is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Hotel Ossidiana Stromboli has 1 restaurant:
- BISTROT BAR AMORE MIO
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Ossidiana Stromboli by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 2h
The prices at Hotel Ossidiana Stromboli may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel Ossidiana Stromboli can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
- Breakfast to go
The nearest beach is 150 feet from Hotel Ossidiana Stromboli.