Palazzo Di Bagnaia
Strada Castel Del Piano-Bagnaia 4, 60132 Castel del Piano, Italy –
The Palazzo di Bagnaia is our family home, it belonged to my parents in law, then to my husband and myself. My three children, now adult, spent all their holidays in Bagnaia when they were young and still leave Rome and Milan for weekends here whenever possible. We are all incredibly fond of the house and its lovely garden. Our garden is very large, over 3 hectares, and there is a formal Italian garden, but also large areas for children to play, adults to jog (the drive is 300 metres long), a vegetable garden, table tennis and the pool. In 1990 we decided to re-structure some of the outhouses, which are inside the park area, into holiday homes. In 1992 we built the pool which was completely relined in 1915. One of the two small apartments is at present ungoing a complete restructure and will be a luxury home for a romantic weekend, holiday or honeymoon and will have its own lovely patio and garden area and should be ready by June. We look forward to seeing and meeting new guests this summer, and welcoming back old friends from previous summers. We can organise any type of excursion you wish in the area:- wine-tasting, vists to the Trasimeno Lake, Assisi, Spoleto, Rome, etc.
Palazzo Di Bagnaia takes special requests - add in the next step!
Property surroundings –
- Circolo del Golf Perugia 3.2 miles
- Santa Maria della Misericordia Hospital 3.7 miles
- Città della Domenica 5 miles
- Renato Curi Stadium 5.1 miles
- Perugia Train Station 5.7 miles
- Magione Motorspeedway 6.3 miles
- Rocca Paolina 6.3 miles
- Palazzo della Penna 6.3 miles
- Corso Vannucci 6.4 miles
- Palazzo dei Priori 6.4 miles
Most popular landmarks
- Piazza IV Novembre 6.4 miles
- Duomo di Perugia 6.5 miles
- Acqueduct 6.6 miles
- University of Perugia 6.6 miles
- San Severo Church 6.7 miles
Restaurants and markets
- Bar Piccioni Cafe/bar 0 miles
- A & O Castel del Piano Supermarket 0 miles
- Conad Capanne Supermarket 0 miles
- L'Angolo di Valter Restaurant 0 miles
- Mercati di Perugia del Sabato Market 0 miles
- Nestore River 0 miles
- Perugia San Francesco d'Assisi Airport 11.1 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
- Bridal suite
- Family rooms
- BBQ facilities
Pool and wellness
- Outdoor pool (seasonal)
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Hiking (Additional charge)
- Table tennis
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is possible on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle service (additional charge)
- Luggage storage
- 24-hour front desk
Entertainment and family services
- Kids' outdoor play equipment
- Books, DVDs, music for children
- Board games/puzzles
- Babysitting/child services (Additional charge)
- Daily maid service (Additional charge)
What topic(s) would you like to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your thoughts help us figure out what kind of information we should be asking properties for.Back to property
Sorry, but it seems like something went wrong in submitting this. Would you mind trying again?Retry
From 15:00 hours
Until 10:00 hours
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and extra beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years is charged EUR 7 per person per night in a child's cot/crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 25 per person per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/children's cots permitted in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or child's cot/crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Supplements are not calculated automatically in the total costs and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
This property only accepts cash payments.