You're eligible for a Genius discount at Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Palazzo Leopoldo is a majestic property made of a formerly a patrician villa dating back to 1310 and, adjacent to this, a historical building. It is set in the medieval center of Radda, surrounded by the Chianti countryside. Free WiFi is available throughout.
The large rooms of this ancient manor are uniquely decorated. The junior suites and the spacious suites come with original fireplaces and frescoes. Rooms are complete with a 32-inch LCD TV and free mineral water.
At the wellness and fitness area you can enjoy massages, sauna, Turkish bath, sun terrace and a heated indoor swimming pool with hydromassage area. There are 2 outdoor hot tubs and a private spa area, bookable upon request.
La Perla Del Palazzo, the hotel’s fine restaurant, provides tasty samples of Tuscan food, also served in the lush garden. Drinks are served on the beautiful terrace overlooking the Chianti hills.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Have you taken any precautions for check-in because of the coronavirus?We are updating all procedures about Covid-19. Our hotel will be increased of any precautions.Answered on May 8, 2020
- Can the wellness spa and inside pool be used by children 9-10 year old?Dear Sir/Madame, thank you very much for your mail. Wellness center can not be used by under 14 years old children. Cordially Lo StaffAnswered on March 30, 2022
- Hi, will the spa and pool be open in March 30 2023?Dear Madame/Sir, we thank you very much for writing us. Our Spa works each day, of course it will be open on the 30 March 2023. Cordially The StaffAnswered on September 22, 2022
- is it reachable by public transportation? ThanksDear Sir/Madame, thank you very much for writing us. Radda in Chianti has only the bus station. It is reachable by bus. Cordially Marco BattentiAnswered on May 26, 2022
- Si prega di cancellare la nostra prenotazione per il 26 aprile e il 27 aprile. Non ci sono voli dagli Stati Uniti verso l'Italia.Dear Guest, thank you very much for choosing our hotel. Are you be able to text to Palazzo Leopoldo? We remian at disposal, cordially Marco BattentiAnswered on March 25, 2020
- Still looking?
La Perla del Palazzo
Food: Italian, Local, European
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 11:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
ATM card Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Mon, Oct 17, 2022 until Thu, Mar 23, 2023
Swimming Pool Ultimo Mulino - 4 km: Closed from Mon, Oct 03, 2022 until Fri, Mar 31, 2023
Jacuzzi pool Palazzo Leopoldo: Closed from Mon, Oct 17, 2022 until Thu, Mar 23, 2023
FAQs about Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa
Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa is 150 feet from the center of Radda in Chianti.
Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa has 2 restaurants:
- Il Girarrosto
- La Perla del Palazzo
Guests staying at Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.0).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Tennis court
- Movie nights
- Live music/Performance
- Temporary art galleries
- Horseback riding
- Tour or class about local culture
- Locker rooms
- Bicycle rental
- Bike tours
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Cooking class
- Beauty services
- Walking tours
- Swimming pool
- Themed dinners
- Facial treatments
- Waxing services
- Makeup services
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
From the nearest airport, you can get to Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 1h 20min
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa include:
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Palazzo Leopoldo Dimora Storica & Spa on this page.