Residenza d'Epoca Palazzo Galletti
Via Sant'Egidio 12, 50122 Florence, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 371 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Residenza d'Epoca Palazzo Galletti.
Palazzo Galletti was a former noble mansion built for a wealthy and famous Florentine family and was transformed in a successful hotel de charme in 2004. This small and elegant boutique hotel combines a fantastic location with unique accommodations and the authenticity of an historic place. Residenza d'Epoca Palazzo Galletti is located on the 1st floor, also called "noble floor", where the family used to live originally. On entering the palazzo, a precious staircase made of pietra serena stone leads you to the Reception (no lift). Eleven rooms, four suites and seven superior rooms, embrace the central yard allowing quiet and private moments away from the busy streets of the centre. Most of them open onto lovely balconies perfect for enjoying a good glass of wine. Ground floor of the building, modern and luxurious spa facilities to pamper yourself with massage and body treatments and relax in the indoor pool and hamam. Palazzo Galletti offers discounts and a great variety of special packages and spa breaks. Check availability online on Booking.com! Discover all the activities organized for our guests, including private cooking classes, guided tours, and countryside breaks.
Residenza d'Epoca Palazzo Galletti takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Pergola Theatre 0.1 miles
- Bargello Museum 0.2 miles
- National Museum of Bargello 0.2 miles
- Casa Buonarroti 0.2 miles
- Dante's House 0.2 miles
- Piazza del Duomo 0.2 miles
- Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore 0.2 miles
- Santa Croce 0.3 miles
- Hospital of Innocents 0.3 miles
- Florence Baptistry 0.3 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Piazza della Signoria 0.3 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 0.3 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 0.3 miles
- Accademia Gallery 0.3 miles
- Convent of San Marco 0.5 miles
- Strozzi Palace 0.5 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 0.5 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 0.6 miles
- Pitti Palace 0.7 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 11.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Ristorante Natalino Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Enoteca Pinchiorri Restaurant 0.2 miles
- Ristorante Baccarossa Restaurant 0.3 miles
- Scudieri Cafe/Bar 0.4 miles
- Mercato di San Lorenzo Market 0.4 miles
- Giubbe Rosse Cafe/Bar 0.5 miles
- Conad Supermarket 0.5 miles
- Pasticceria Venchi Cafe/Bar 0.6 miles
- Arno River 0.6 miles
- Lago di Bilancino Lake 25.5 miles
- Peretola Airport 3.6 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 43.2 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 52.4 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- The Market of San Lorenzo Local producer Market Food in this area includes: Food sampling, Italian, Traditional
- Sant'Ambrogio Market Market Food in this area includes: Street food, Italian, Traditional
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Residenza d'Epoca Palazzo Galletti
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Spa (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 30 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Non-Smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
1:00 PM - 7:00 PM
9:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged EUR 30 per night when using existing beds.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Please inform the hotel if you intend to check-in after 19:00. After 23:00, check-in is possible at an additional cost.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Residenza d'Epoca Palazzo Galletti of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.