You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Paradiso! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Just 1,150 feet from its own private beach and a few steps from Sanremo’s famous Casino, this hotel offers spectacular panoramic views of the sea. No wonder it is called Paradiso.
The Paradiso was built in 1926, and has been run by the same family ever since. Franco Gaiani continues the family tradition providing wonderful hospitality.
At the Paradiso you will enjoy a variety of regional cuisine, a 600 m2 garden, parking for up to 30 cars and use of the large swimming-pool during the summer. A rich buffet breakfast and a selection of Mediterranean cuisine is available daily. The hotel's American bar serves drinks on the terrace, around the swimming pool, throughout the day.
The dining rooms overlooking the garden are ideal for ceremonies and business lunches.
On request, the hotel provides a shuttle service from the Nice Côte d'Azur Airport at an additional cost.
This is our guests' favorite part of Sanremo, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Bagni Oasis Beach7.6 Good beach750 feet from property
Baia Greca Beach7.5 Good beach1,300 feet from property
Bagni Paradiso7.4 Good beach1,650 feet from property
Ippocampo srl Beach7.6 Good beach2,050 feet from property
Terrazza Beach7.5 Good beach2,300 feet from property
Lido Foce Beach7.8 Good beach2,300 feet from property
Bagni Tartaruga Beach7.2 Good beach2,850 feet from property
Bagni Matuzia7.5 Good beach2,900 feet from property
Bagni Serenella Beach7.4 Good beach3,350 feet from property
Beach Capo Nero7.3 Good beach3,500 feet from property
Beach Bagni Stella Can Del Snc Di Canale A7.3 Good beach3,950 feet from property
Spiaggia Libera Attrezzata7.4 Good beach4,000 feet from property
San Martino Beach7.6 Good beach1.5 miles from property
- Is there a shuttle available to get to the closest beach nearby? What are the other transportation options?There's no shuttle to the beach, but you need only 5-10 minutes walking. Alternatively it's possible to call a taxi.Answered on December 19, 2019
- How can I get to the closest beach from the property?The beach is int he nearby fo the hotel, you need only 5-10 minutes walking. Alternatively it's possible to call a taxi.Answered on December 19, 2019
- I want to use the beach. What do I do ?Dear Sir, We inform you that we have an agreement with a private beach. When you arrive in hotel we will give you a beach voucher, the price is Euro 1..Answered on August 8, 2020
- Hi could you advise about the beach sunbeds and parasols? Do guests have to pay for these?Dear Client, We inform you that the price for the sunbeds and umbrella is Euro 15,00 per person, per day. Regards, Reception TeamAnswered on November 2, 2022
- Hey! How far away is it from the station? Would it be possible to check-in at midnight?Railway station is 2.4 km far, it's possible to check-in at midnightAnswered on July 17, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:30 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
ATM card Hotel Paradiso accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to coronavirus (COVID-19), this property adheres to strict physical distancing measures.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Ristorante Magnolia: Closed from Sun, Oct 30, 2022 until Fri, Dec 23, 2022
Bar is closed from Sun, Oct 30, 2022 until Fri, Dec 23, 2022
PARADISO: Closed from Sat, Oct 30, 2021 until Mon, Dec 20, 2021
PARADISO: Closed from Sun, Oct 30, 2022 until Fri, Dec 23, 2022
FAQs about Hotel Paradiso
The prices at Hotel Paradiso may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hotel Paradiso has 1 restaurant:
- Ristorante Magnolia
Check-in at Hotel Paradiso is from 2:30 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Paradiso by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 1h
Hotel Paradiso offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Tennis court
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Horseback riding
- Private beach area
- Happy hour
- Live music/Performance
- Swimming pool
Room options at Hotel Paradiso include:
Hotel Paradiso is 2,950 feet from the center of Sanremo.
The nearest beach is 1,000 feet from Hotel Paradiso.
Guests staying at Hotel Paradiso can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.7).
Breakfast option(s) include: