Get the celebrity treatment with world-class service at Parco dei Principi
Parco dei Principi is surrounded by a 3 hectare park. Set on a cliff at 0.6 mi from Sorrento city center, it offers free Wi-Fi, a free fitness center and panoramic views across the Gulf of Naples.
Rooms still preserve the original design and contemporary-style décor by Italian architect Gio Ponti. They come with either a balcony or a window offering views of the sea or garden.
The design hotel features a salt-water swimming pool open in summer and a elevator to the seasonal private beach with free sun loungers and parasols. Massage are available on request.
A continental breakfast is available daily. Hotel Parco dei Principi offers 2 on-site restaurants serving Mediterranean and international cuisine. Here, guests enjoy lovely views of the Tyrrhenian Sea.
This is our guests' favorite part of Sorrento, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
Spiaggia La Marinella7.5 Good beach900 feet from property
Peter's Beach7.7 Good beach4,400 feet from property
Marameo Beach7.9 Good beach4,800 feet from property
Leonelli's Beach7.7 Good beach5,100 feet from property
Salvatore Beach7.9 Good beach1 miles from property
Marina di Alimuri Beach7.9 Good beach1.2 miles from property
Spiaggia Sorento7.5 Good beach1.2 miles from property
Meta Lido Beach8.0 Very good beach1.3 miles from property
- Hi - we are hoping we can travel to you in Autumn. Will it be possible to swim in the sea from the hotel? Will the pool be open (10-15 November?)Dear Sirs, thank you for your interest in our property; please note that both swimming pool and private beach are open during summer months and genere..Answered on May 12, 2021
- HI , when will your pool open, we are thinking to stay at your hotel May 2-7 - will it be open then? Many thanksDear Sirs, generally our pool is open from the start of May but at moment we don't have the exactly date. We remain at your disposal for any further i..Answered on March 9, 2022
- It’s this room have a terase as show ?Dear Sirs, we confirm that our Deluxe rooms have balcony overlooking the sea. Kindest regardsAnswered on June 19, 2021
- I was thinking about booking from Oct 14 - Oct 19. When does the pool shut down for the season ? ThanksDear Sir, thank you for your request; we inform you that our pool will be closed start from middle of October according to the weather condition. We ..Answered on June 23, 2022
- Hello, I was wondering if we could have twin beds as we are two women traveling together with a sea viewDear Sir, thank you fo your request; we inform you that we have also twin beds rooms with sea view. We remain at your disposal for any other informati..Answered on August 22, 2022
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Food: Italian, Mediterranean
Open for: Breakfast
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
When booking more than 5 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Parco dei Principi accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Please note that the beach and the pool are available from check-in to check-out time.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Parco dei Principi of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Piscina n. 1: Closed from Fri, Jun 04, 2021 until Wed, Jun 23, 2021
Piscina n. 1: Closed from Sun, Oct 10, 2021 until Sat, Apr 30, 2022
Piscina n. 1: Closed from Sun, May 01, 2022 until Thu, May 12, 2022
FAQs about Parco dei Principi
Room options at Parco dei Principi include:
The nearest beach is 1,000 feet from Parco dei Principi.
Parco dei Principi offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Makeup services
- Facial treatments
- Beauty services
- Private beach area
- Swimming pool
- Hair treatments
- Waxing services
- Body treatments
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Parco dei Principi is 0.8 miles from the center of Sorrento.
The prices at Parco dei Principi may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Check-in at Parco dei Principi is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Parco dei Principi has 2 restaurants:
- Poggio Siracusa
- Gio Ponti
Guests staying at Parco dei Principi can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Parco dei Principi by:
- Taxi 1h 10min