Via Gennaro Capriglione 190, 84010 Praiano, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 263 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
The restaurant on site serves Mediterranean cuisine in the dining room or on the panoramic terrace.
The Pellegrino has a free shuttle to/from the nearest beach.
Pellegrino Hotel has a large garage. Local buses stop nearby and provide quick access to the major towns of the coast.
This is our guests' favorite part of Praiano, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.Hotel Pellegrino has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Jun 7, 2010
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hello! How far is it to walk to the centre/nearest restaurants? Do you have to walk there on the main road or is there a footpath/s? Thanks!Our Hotel is 500 meters far from the center where you can find everything: shops, restaurants and the path to the beach. We offer a free shuttle to ..Answered on 19 July 2021
- Can you book a nice room with a view of Positano sunset?Unfortunately, the Hotel does not have a view of Positano. However, we are very closed to Praiano, and the whole property has seaside view. Every room..Answered on 10 February 2022
- Is this hotel open in June or closed?The Hotel will open the next 1st April 2022. Thank you for your question. Kind regards, Luigi and familyAnswered on 6 March 2022
- Hello, what is the best way to get to hotel from Napoli? Thank you, KellyFastest way will be driving or via private shuttle. The hotel can arrange the latter for you. It takes 90 min to reach the property from Naples Airport.Answered on 2 August 2022
- Hi We really want to come between 22-29/9/2021 but I want to know if there are any restrictions thus to the Covid-19?Dear Guests, no more restrictions from July the 01st. We hope to offer a regular and safe Season to our Visitors. Sincerely, LuigiAnswered on 15 June 2021
- Still looking?
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan • Gluten-free • Dairy-free
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Extra long beds (> 6.5 ft)
- Outdoor furniture
- Socket near the bed
- DivingAdditional charge
- Streaming service (like Netflix)
- Flat-screen TV
- Cable channels
- Satellite channels
- Pay-per-view channels
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Shuttle service
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Mosquito net
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Laptop safe
- Packed lunches
- Family rooms
- Hair/Beauty salon
- Ironing facilities
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
From 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM
From 7:00 AM to 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Cash Hotel Pellegrino accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Pellegrino
Check-in at Hotel Pellegrino is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Hotel Pellegrino may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The nearest beach is 800 feet from Hotel Pellegrino.
Hotel Pellegrino is 0.7 miles from the center of Praiano.
Room options at Hotel Pellegrino include:
Hotel Pellegrino offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Hotel Pellegrino has 1 restaurant:
Guests staying at Hotel Pellegrino can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.8).
Breakfast option(s) include: