Calle Ca' D'Oro 3935, Cannaregio, 30121 Venice, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 1973 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Pesaro Palace! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
In a 15th-century building on the Grand Canal, Pesaro Palace is next to the Ca' d'Oro water bus stop. It offers Venetian-style rooms with free Wi-Fi, air conditioning and flat-screen TV.
Rooms are decorated with classic furniture and Murano glass lamps. Each comes with a minibar, carpet floors and bathroom with hairdryer. Some overlook the Grand Canal.
A sweet and savory buffet breakfast is served in the breakfast hall, and includes eggs, bacon and cold cuts, but also cake and cookies.
Saint Mark's Square can be reached in less than 15 minutes by foot or Vaporetto. Rialto Bridge is a 5 minute walk away, while Santa Lucia Train Station is half a mile away.
The Pesaro hotel includes an internal courtyard and a 540-ft² garden with tables and chairs. The front desk is open 24 hours a day, and the lobby is decorated with antique furnishings.
This is our guests' favorite part of Venice, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do any of your rooms have direct views of the grand canal? And/or balcony/patio? Thank you.Our suites and our deluxe rooms have view on the Canal Grande. The suites have big windows and a small balcony ( You can see it on the front picture..Answered on 20 August 2020
- Hello, does the price include the airport shuttle to and from your hotel please. Thank youGood evening, our hotel doesn't have shuttle service but we can boook a cab for you on you'er request from Airport to hotel.Fare is 120 Euro on day ti..Answered on 18 January 2020
- how close is santa lucia train station? is it walkable with luggage?Hello, you may reach us from Santa Lucia train station by walking 15-20 minutes. It is walkable with luggage, there are few bridges to accross; or by ..Answered on 30 June 2022
- Hi! I am about to travel with my car. What parking options do we have? Thank you!Good evening, You may leave your car at any garage situated at piazzale Roma.Answered on 28 February 2022
- Hi we intend visiting Venice from 19-21 October 2023 (2 nights). We require a double bedroom with an accessible bathroom. Please let me know if you ha..Dear Mr. Braganza, Thank you for your message. Please kindly note that we have accessible rooms and bathroom on the ground floor. For the requested pe..Answered on 17 November 2022
- Still looking?
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Outdoor furniture
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Live music/PerformanceAdditional chargeOff-site
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Breakfast in the room
- Baggage storage
- Wake-up service
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Express check-in/out
- Airport shuttle
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- 24-hour front desk
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- 24-hour security
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Soundproof rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Lowered sink
- Raised toilet
- Toilet with grab rails
- Wheelchair accessible
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
7:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Pesaro Palace accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Pesaro Palace
The prices at Pesaro Palace may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Pesaro Palace is 2,800 feet from the center of Venice.
Pesaro Palace offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance
Check-in at Pesaro Palace is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Room options at Pesaro Palace include:
Guests staying at Pesaro Palace can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include: