Via Gherardo Silvani 149, 50125 Florence, Italy –
Once the Acciaioli's residence, a historical Florentine family, Poggio Bello has been converted to a luxury bed and breakfast immersed in nature and peaceful landscapes, only a 5-minute drive from historical center of the city. The Villa comprises four luxury rooms, all named after four of the most illustrious artists (Leonardo, Michelangelo, Raffaello, Botticelli) which are furnished with luxury 19th century fixtures, all meticulously selected by our family, and they each have their own private bathroom.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Villa Medicea 0.6 miles
- Porta Romana, Florence 1.3 miles
- Certosa Museum 1.4 miles
- Museum of Natural History 1.6 miles
- Boboli Garden 1.6 miles
- Pitti Palace 1.7 miles
- The Rose Garden 1.7 miles
- Via Maggio 1.7 miles
- Basilica di San Miniato al Monte 1.8 miles
- Piazzale Michelangelo 1.8 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Ponte Vecchio 1.8 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 2 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 2 miles
- Strozzi Palace 2 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 2.2 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 2.3 miles
- Convent of San Marco 2.7 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 11.3 miles
- Piazza Matteotti 11.6 miles
- BARBERINO DESIGNER OUTLET 16.9 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Coop Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Galluzzo Market Market 0.6 miles
- Trattoria Omero Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Il Canneto Restaurant 0.6 miles
- Esselunga Supermarket 0.6 miles
- Minimarket/Alimentari Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Peretola Airport 4.7 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 42.2 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 54.5 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Poggio Bello
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pets are not allowed.
- Bikes Available (free)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Public Transportation Tickets (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:30 PM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 3 years stays free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Poggio Bello accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please inform Poggio Bello of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.