With panoramic views across the Dolomites, Hotel Post - OlangCard included is located in the village of Valdaora. It features a large wellness center and offers free walking tours in summer and a ski bus in winter.
Rooms at the Post Hotel are individually furnished and some have a glass-enclosed patio or a balcony with mountain views.
Guests will love the indoor pool and the variety of saunas at the wellness center. A range of massages and beauty treatments are also available.
A large breakfast buffet is served each morning, while later the restaurant provides afternoon snacks and five-course evening meals.
The Post Hotel's Tolderhof Riding Stables are the largest in the South Tyrol. They offer indoor lessons and countryside tours for riders of all levels. During winter, the free ski bus takes you to the Plan de Corones and Alto Adige ski elevators.
This is our guests' favorite part of Valdaora, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
- what is the skiing like?People said that skiing is good. The snow is still high and the temparatures not so low. We are only five minutes away from the ski slopes. We have a ski bus that takes our guests directly to the valley station and in a few minutes they are on the top of the mountain. Furthermore we have fantastic track for ski, cross country ski and sled. Also our guides organise excursions in the snow some days and we can suggest well prepared school for teaching kids and adults how to ski.Answered on January 19, 2020
- Hello, is there a bus to and from Bressanone every day? How many times a day does it go, please? Christopher RobinsonHello, you can take the train form Valdaora/Olang till Bressanone (changing at Fortezza) it leaves each 30min. warm regards stefania - receptionAnswered on July 30, 2022
- Hello, what does it mean that the Olang card is included in the price? also, I am not fully aware what are the current rules, I have johnson vaccination, done on 2.11.2021. How long is this one valid in Italy? Thank you. Jana.Hello, with the Olang Card you can use all pubblic transport for free and there are other things included like 15% discout renting a bike, etc... At the moment all Covid rules are changing and we have to know when you want to come. Kind regards DoraAnswered on April 4, 2022
- Good morning, I am visiting in February hopefully to have some fun in the snow with our daughter :) Can you please guide me if there is somewhere nearby where we can go to do some sledging and other fun activities in the snow please? Will they be open in February? Many thanks, MariaPlease take a look at these two links: https://www.hotelpost-tolderhof.com/en/winter-outdoors https://www.olang.com/en/sports-activities/must-do-winter you will find all activities you can do. Best regards Stefania - receptionAnswered on January 13, 2022
Food: Italian, Austrian
Most popular amenities
12:30 PM - 9:00 PM
7:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Hotel Post - OlangCard included accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
If you require an invoice when booking a prepaid rate, write this and your company details in the Special Requests box.
Guests must meet one or more requirements to stay in this property: Proof of full Covid-19 vaccination, a recent valid negative coronavirus PCR test, or recent proof of coronavirus recovery.
FAQs about Hotel Post - OlangCard included
Yes, Hotel Post - OlangCard included is popular with guests booking family stays.
Hotel Post - OlangCard included offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Game room
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Swimming pool
- Themed dinners
- Beauty services
- Locker rooms
- Facial treatments
- Waxing services
- Bike tours
- Body treatments
- Body scrub
- Body wrap
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Foot bath
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Couples' massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
- Massage chair
Room options at Hotel Post - OlangCard included include:
Check-in at Hotel Post - OlangCard included is from 12:30 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Hotel Post - OlangCard included has 1 restaurant:
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Hotel Post - OlangCard included is 2,450 feet from the center of Valdaora.
The prices at Hotel Post - OlangCard included may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Hotel Post - OlangCard included can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.0).
Breakfast option(s) include: