Viale Tripoli 276, Rimini Central Marina, 47921 Rimini, Italy –
In 1960, with considerable scrifice, Ugo Nori and his wife Iole Melucci, their son Daniele, who had only recently turned 18 and his woman who would become his wife, Vincenza, turned their dreams into a concrete reality by opening the Hotel President. Our first ever guests, who were the members of the French cucling team at the Giro d'Italia captained by Jacques Anquetil, were followed by singers, such as Luis Miguel and the Gipsy Kings, politicians and journalists, as well as lots of normal families on holiday, all ofwhom have added their own piece to our rich mosaich and we will never forget them. Over the years, our Hotel has been renovated twice,from being an seasonal Hotel to opening annually. This has permitted us to develop a business and conference tourism sector, alongside traditional leisure tourism and extend our expertise to new experiences.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Marina Centro 0.3 miles
- Rimini Train Station 0.6 miles
- Anfiteatro Romano 0.6 miles
- Federico Fellini Museum 0.6 miles
- Tempio Malatestiano 0.8 miles
- Arco di Augusto 0.8 miles
- Rimini Stadium 0.8 miles
- Piazza Cavour 1 miles
- Tiberius Bridge 1 miles
- Fiabilandia 2.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Rimini/Miramare 2.5 miles
- Viale Ceccarini 5.7 miles
- Oltremare 5.9 miles
- Aquafan 6.2 miles
- Bellaria Igea Marina Station 8.6 miles
- Marineria Museum 13.3 miles
- Cervia Station 17.9 miles
- Pineta 18.9 miles
- Cervia Thermal Bath 19.3 miles
Beaches in the Neighborhood
Rimini Central Beach
Swimming, Water Sports, Food & Drink
- Federico Fellini Airport 3.3 miles
- Falconara Airport 49.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Food: Italian, European
Open for: Breakfast, Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Hotel President
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Rimini
Most Popular Facilities
- Sun Deck
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool
- Massage (additional charge)
- Solarium (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
Free! Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not possible) and costs EUR 15 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Baggage Storage
- Express Check-in/Check-out
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Soundproof Rooms
- Family Rooms
- Hair/Beauty Salon
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Newspapers (additional charge)
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years is charged EUR 11 per person per night in a crib.
Extra beds are not available.
The maximum number of cribs in a room is 1.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed. No extra charges.
ATM card Hotel President accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.