Via Cavour 39, 28838 Stresa, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.3/10! (score from 903 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
Within short walking distance from the Primavera you will find busses and boats providing various excursions in the area.
Rooms are comfortable and welcoming. The rate consists of a buffet breakfast served on the ground floor.
This is our guests' favorite part of Stresa, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.Primavera has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 9, 2005
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How far you from Stresa train station. Has your hotel got different name I can’t find on mapGood afternoon, our Hotel is 850 meters far from the station, so it will take 10 minutes by walk to come here. You can find us by typing on map "Hotel Primavera Stresa" or our address "via Cavour, 39, Stresa".Answered on 8 October 2022
- Hello, do you offer parking area around the hotel?Good evening, It is with pleasure that I confirm you the possibility to have a private parking place that costs 10 euros per night and that is 200mt far from the Hotel. Kind Regards Vanessa Hotel Primavera, StresaAnswered on 8 November 2022
- Hello, do you offer late check in option? Our flight doesn't land into Malpensa until 11pm. ThanksDear guest, Thank you very much for your kind inquiry. It is with pleasure that I confirm you that our reception is active 24h and we do not have any restriction regarding check-in times. We are always at your disposal to help you organize a transferAnswered on 28 May 2022
- Can we have two single beds in our room as upposed to a double as we are two single womenyes,you can haveAnswered on 28 April 2022
- Is it possible to check in at 23:00?Good morning thank you very much for your kind message! Our guaranteed check-in time is from 15:00, after which we do not have any time restrictions as the reception is open 24 hours a day. Kindest Regards VanessaAnswered on 16 February 2023
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Traditional
- Dietary optionsVegetarian
- Toilet paper
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- City view
- Bicycle rentalAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- HikingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Satellite channels
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Public transit ticketsAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Packed lunches
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- 24-hour front desk
- Invoice provided
- Fire extinguishers
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Air conditioning
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wheelchair accessible
From 3:00 PM to 11:00 PM
From 7:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 2 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cash Primavera accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Primavera
The nearest beach is 800 feet from Primavera.
Primavera has 1 restaurant:
Check-in at Primavera is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Primavera offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Bike tours
- Bicycle rental
Room options at Primavera include:
Primavera is 350 feet from the center of Stresa.
The prices at Primavera may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Primavera can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.6).
Breakfast option(s) include: