Bio Hotel Raphael - Relais & Châteaux
Largo Febo 2, Navona, 00186 Rome, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 544 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
All air-conditioned rooms come with flat-screen satellite TV and free wired internet. Each elegant bathroom features a bathrobe, slippers, and courtesy set by Bulgari. Some rooms were designed by architect Richard Meier and include an entertainment system by Bose.
The 5-star Bio Hotel Raphael - Relais & Châteaux serves an abundant continental breakfast every morning. Guests can also dine at the Mater Terre restaurant.
The Raphael Hotel is well connected by buses and most of Rome's historic attractions are just a short walk away. You can reach the Pantheon in 5 minutes on foot, while Castel Sant'Angelo is only 2,300 feet away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.Bio Hotel Raphael - Relais & Châteaux has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Dec 18, 2000
Hotel chain/brand: Relais & Châteaux
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi Dears because of stay two adult at your hotel in the 22Feb. for 3 nights How do we can come to hotel from rome airport? please guide thank youDear guest, First of all, we would like to thank you for your interest the Hotel Raphael - Relais & Chateaux for your stay in Rome. Regarding your ..Answered on 8 February 2020
- Can you store luggage if I arrive before check-in time?Dear Sir, We confirm that we have a luggage storage where you can leave the bags if you arrivre before check-in time. Very best regards, Christine Res..Answered on 30 June 2022
- Do any of the suites have private terraces/patio areas? Thank youDear Sirs, We confirm that we have some rooms with private terrace but they can be booking only by phone (they are not available online because they a..Answered on 16 May 2023
- We have a booking from Friday 14 April for 3 nights. Would you please organise transport from Fumicino airport for the 2 of us. We will arrive by fl..Dear Sir, We are sorry for the delay in answering. We invite you to write directly to the concierge. Very best regards, Christine Reservation managerAnswered on 21 February 2023
- We are 3 adults, Father, Mother and adult daughter,how many beds in the superior Deluxe or in the Executive Suite. We do Not wish to share the bed wit..Dear Sir, We inform that in the Deluxe room there is only 1 double bed with no possibility to add an extrabed. In the Executive Suite there is a doubl..Answered on 15 November 2022
- Still looking?
- Mater Terrae
- CuisineItalian • Mediterranean • International
- Open forLunch • Dinner
- AmbienceFamily-friendly • Romantic
- Dietary optionsVegetarian • Vegan
- Bathtub or shower
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Cooking classAdditional chargeOff-site
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Temporary art galleriesAdditional charge
- Cable channels
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Pet basket
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- MassageAdditional charge
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM to 11:30 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
From 5:00 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Cash Bio Hotel Raphael - Relais & Châteaux accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Spa and gym facilities at this property are unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Fitness center is closed from Thu, Sep 10, 2020 until Thu, Dec 31, 2020
FAQs about Bio Hotel Raphael - Relais & Châteaux
The prices at Bio Hotel Raphael - Relais & Châteaux may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Bio Hotel Raphael - Relais & Châteaux has 1 restaurant:
- Mater Terrae
Bio Hotel Raphael - Relais & Châteaux is 0.6 miles from the center of Rome.
Bio Hotel Raphael - Relais & Châteaux offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Temporary art galleries
- Cooking class
- Bike tours
Check-in at Bio Hotel Raphael - Relais & Châteaux is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Bio Hotel Raphael - Relais & Châteaux include: