You're eligible for a Genius discount at Relais La Costa Historical Residence! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Located in the countryside, Relais La Costa Historical Residence is an 11th-century residence set a 10-minute drive from Monteriggioni town center. It features a wellness area and a traditional restaurant. It also offers an outdoor pool with view of Siena.
Offering free Wi-Fi, rustic-style rooms at La Costa consist of 1 or 2 bedrooms and a seating/dining area with satellite flat-screen TV. Some also feature a fireplace.
A buffet breakfast is provided each morning. It consists of both sweet and savory food such as homemade cakes, cold cuts and eggs, together with cereal and fruit. The restaurant is open every day and serves characteristic Tuscan dishes.
The wellness area includes a hot tub, Turkish bath, sauna and massages. In the garden, you can find a gazebo, equipped with chairs and tables. A bike rental is also available.
Siena is 6.2 mi away, while Florence can be reached in about 45 minutes by car. Parking at the property is free.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Air conditioning?No air conditioning. The walls of the ancient building are quite thik and keep it quite fresh.Answered on October 21, 2019
- Is your pool heatedDear , our pool is not heated but we have a private spa with Jacuzzi inside ... best regardsAnswered on February 27, 2020
- Hello! Is there a possibility to use the pool and restaurant for a few hours without staying the night? We would come tommorow.Dear Guest, The services of Relais La Costa: outdoor pool, spa access and restaurant are reserved for our guests that have a room. Kind regards, The staffAnswered on August 28, 2022
- How much do you charge for the shuttle bus to the towns ? Thank youWe are on topo of a hill overlooking Siena, there is no shuttle bus but provide transfers on requestAnswered on September 12, 2021
- How Easy is it to get to the town centre if you don’t hire a car . Thank youMonteriggioni and Siena are the closest towns reachable in 15 minutes drive; we are on a charming hill in the countryside so no centre walcking distan..Answered on September 1, 2021
- Still looking?
La Sosta del Viandante
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children over 16 are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
Relais La Costa Historical Residence accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Restaurant must be booked in advance.
Please note that the wellness area is available on request and at an additional cost.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Relais La Costa Historical Residence of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about Relais La Costa Historical Residence
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Relais La Costa Historical Residence on this page.
Room options at Relais La Costa Historical Residence include:
Relais La Costa Historical Residence has 1 restaurant:
- La Sosta del Viandante
Guests staying at Relais La Costa Historical Residence can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte
From the nearest airport, you can get to Relais La Costa Historical Residence by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 1h
- Taxi 1h
Relais La Costa Historical Residence offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Tour or class about local culture
- Themed dinners
- Bicycle rental
- Open-air bath
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Beauty services
- Cooking class
- Facial treatments
- Happy hour
- Swimming pool
- Locker rooms
- Body scrub
- Bike tours
- Body wrap
- Light therapy
- Spa facilities
- Steam room
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Back massage
- Neck massage
- Foot massage
- Head massage
- Hand massage
- Full-body massage
- Yoga classes
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Relais La Costa Historical Residence is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Relais La Costa Historical Residence is 2.5 miles from the center of Monteriggioni.
The prices at Relais La Costa Historical Residence may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.