Relais la Leopoldina
Via XXI Aprile 10 Località Bettolle, 53048 Bettolle, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 25 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Double or Twin Room
The name of Leopoldina was given in honour of the Grand Duke of Tuscany Pietro Leopoldo d’Asburgo Lorena. He ordered these typical houses of the valley to be built, during the “Reclaim of the Valdichiana”to improve his peasants way of life. The Relais La Leopoldina was built at the end of the 18th century . It was part of the big property owned by the Counts Passerini, a noble family from Cortona, members of the religious order of knight-hood: Santo Stefano. The restoration work left unchanged the original structure: the quadrangular plan, the tower, the Tabaccaia (the house where the peasants let dry the tobacco leaves) and the other typical buildings of the old farmhouse.
Area Info –
- Montepulciano Terme 9.1 miles
- Bagno Vignoni 15.6 miles
- Parco Sculpture Del Chianti 18.2 miles
- Piazza Grande 18.3 miles
- Bagni San Filippo 19.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Bar Tommassini Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Terme di Rapolano Terme River 12.4 miles
- Trasimeno Lake 15.5 miles
- Sant'Egidio Airport 35.8 miles
- Peretola Airport 51.4 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Ristorante Walter Redaelli
Open for: Lunch, Dinner
4 Reasons to Choose Relais la Leopoldina
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
- Outdoor Furniture
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Beach Umbrellas
- Beach Chairs/Loungers
- Pool Towels
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bike Tours (additional charge)
- Walking Tours (additional charge)
- Cycling Off-site
- Hiking (additional charge)
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
- Tennis Court Off-site (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Bottle of Water
- Wine/Champagne (additional charge)
- Kids' Meals (additional charge)
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Soundproof Rooms
- Non-smoking Rooms
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
3:00 PM - 9:00 PM
8:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged EUR 10 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Relais la Leopoldina accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.