Residenza Johanna I
Via Bonifazio Lupi 14, 50129 Florence, Italy –
The bed & breakfast offers its guests an elegant and extremely nice environment, just recently renewed and renovated, while still maintaining its feel of a traditional Florentine home. Top 3 reasons you'll love Johanna I WELCOME: the staff at the B&B is extremely hospitable and helpful, a real reference point for guests during their stay in the city HISTORICAL RESIDENCE: Johanna maintains its charm of an historical Florentine house, with its history waiting to be discovered TEA AND SNACKS ON HAND: in the hall, you will always find all you need to prepare tea, enjoy some snacks or vin santo with biscotti
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Basilica of San Lorenzo 0.2 miles
- Rucellai Palace 0.2 miles
- Convent of San Marco 0.2 miles
- San Marco Museum 0.3 miles
- Accademia Gallery 0.3 miles
- Hospital of Innocents 0.4 miles
- Via Faenza 0.5 miles
- Medici Riccardi Palace 0.5 miles
- The Market of San Lorenzo 0.5 miles
- Cappelle Medicee 0.6 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Santa Maria Novella 0.7 miles
- Strozzi Palace 0.8 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 0.9 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 0.9 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 0.9 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 1 miles
- Pitti Palace 1.2 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 11.7 miles
- Piazza Matteotti 14.1 miles
- BARBERINO DESIGNER OUTLET 14.2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Trattoria Tiberio Restaurant 0 miles
- Trattoria Tito Restaurant 0 miles
- Nabucco Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- Carrefur Supermarket 0 miles
- Mercato Centrale San Lorenzo Market 0.2 miles
- Peretola Airport 3.2 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 43.1 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 51.7 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
4 Reasons to Choose Residenza Johanna I
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 13 per day.
- Pet Bowls
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Baggage Storage
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
8:30 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 4 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
One child under 2 years stays free of charge in a crib.
One older child or adult is charged EUR 25 per night in an extra bed.
The maximum number of extra beds/cribs in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Residenza Johanna I accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.