Via Degli Orti Oricellari 31, Santa Maria Novella, 50123 Florence, Italy – Show map
Classic Double Room with Private Bathroom
Classic Twin Room with Private Bathroom
Classic Triple Room with Private Bathroom
Superior Triple Room with Private Bathroom
Quadruple Room with Private Bathroom
Experience living in a true Florentine palazzo, connect with the beauties of Florence, enjoy the feeling of the real Italian life style! Residenza Millennium is a small, family run, guesthouse next to Santa Maria Novella. Welcome Mario, Cecilia & Polly
Residenza Millennium takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Show map
- Santa Maria Novella Train Station 0.1 miles
- Via Faenza 0.3 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 0.3 miles
- Ognissanti 0.3 miles
- Cappelle Medicee 0.4 miles
- Santa Maria Maggiore 0.4 miles
- The Market of San Lorenzo 0.4 miles
- Via Dè Tornabuoni 0.5 miles
- Strozzi Palace 0.5 miles
- Basilica of Saint Mary of the Flower 0.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Parco delle Cascine 0.6 miles
- Accademia Gallery 0.6 miles
- San Marco Museum 0.6 miles
- Convent of San Marco 0.7 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 0.7 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 0.7 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 0.7 miles
- Pitti Palace 0.8 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 1.1 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 12 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- 4 amici Restaurant 0 miles
- le sorelline Cafe/Bar 0 miles
- conad Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Peretola Airport 2.9 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 42.5 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 52.1 miles
Food Areas Nearby
- The Market of San Lorenzo Local producer Market Food in this area includes: Food sampling, Italian, Traditional
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Residenza Millennium
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 25 per day.
- Daily Housekeeping
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Baggage Storage
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Honeymoon Suite
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 PM - 7:00 PM
9:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
All children under 16 years are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 50 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.
Check-in is not possible after 19:00.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
Please inform Residenza Millennium of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details provided in your confirmation.