Residenza Paolo VI
Via Paolo VI 29, Vaticano Prati, 00193 Rome, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.7/10! (score from 295 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Rome
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Residenza Paolo VI! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Offering panoramic views of Saint Peter's Square from its rooftop terrace, Residenza Paolo VI is a converted monastery with free WiFi. Just yards from Saint Peter's, the property is 15 minutes' walk from the Vatican Museums.
Classically furnished and all air conditioned, rooms here have an LCD TV with satellite channels, tiled or wooden floors, and elegant rugs. The private bathroom comes with a hairdryer.
Breakfast at Paolo VI is an extensive sweet and savory buffet including scrambled eggs, cheese, cereal and yogurt. Drinks and snacks can be enjoyed up on the terrace, with great views of the Apostolic Palace.
The Residenza is 2,300 feet from both Castel Sant'Angelo castle and the river Tiber. It has excellent bus and metro links around Rome, with the 40 Express bus stopping nearby.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.8 for a two-person trip.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you provide in room hair dryers? Are mini refrigerators in guest rooms?All rooms are equipped by hair dryer and mini mini refrigerators.Answered on 21 January 2020
- Do you provide airport shuttleYes, we provide private shuttles from/to the airport. If you already have a room reservation and would like to add a shuttle, please write to us directly.Answered on 18 November 2019
- Do you have a shuttle service to and from the airport? ThanksIf you would require transportation from or to Fiumicino airport, with pleasure we can arrange a private pick-up service. The cost for max. 3 persons ..Answered on 30 October 2019
- Hi! Do you provide hotel service/pick up from Tiburtina station? Thank you!The best way to get from Tiburtina Station is to take a regular taxy, just outside of the station.Answered on 21 July 2022
- Expedia. Expedia shows the triple room at your hotel as a two room place with one having double bed and another single bed. While this would suit us, ..yes it is correctAnswered on 21 July 2022
- Still looking?
Terrazza Residenza San Paolo VI
Open for: Dinner
- Toilet paper
- Towels/Sheets (extra fee)
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Clothes rack
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Breakfast in the room
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- 24-hour front desk
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Wake-up service
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Upper floors accessible by stairs only
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
2:00 PM - 11:30 PM
6:30 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 18 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 4 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Residenza Paolo VI accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Residenza Paolo VI
Check-in at Residenza Paolo VI is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The prices at Residenza Paolo VI may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at Residenza Paolo VI can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Residenza Paolo VI has 1 restaurant:
- Terrazza Residenza San Paolo VI
Residenza Paolo VI offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
Room options at Residenza Paolo VI include:
Residenza Paolo VI is 1.4 miles from the center of Rome.