Hotel Roma e Rocca Cavour
Piazza Carlo Felice 60, Turin Historic Centre, 10121 Turin, Italy – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 5054 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Turin – Excellent location – show map
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Roma e Rocca Cavour! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Run by the same family since 1854, Hotel Roma e Rocca Cavour is one of the oldest hotels in Turin. Surrounded by lush gardens, it is across from to Porta Nuova Train Station.
The rooms of Roma e Rocca Cavour Hotel overlook the gardens in the front of the building or the peaceful courtyard in the back. Some rooms come with antique furniture.
The Roma e Rocca Cavour features bright, airy interiors. The stylish bar is open 24-hour. Breakfast includes pastries, cheese, fruit, and boiled eggs.
This is our guests' favorite part of Turin, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hello, we are looking to book from the 5-7th July but do not arrive in Turin Airport until 8:40pm. Is this a problem getting a key as we may not arri..No problem for late arrival, the hotel is open 24/24Answered on June 8, 2022
- Hello, Do you you have a bed for baby aged 18 months? Thank youGood evening, we have a baby cot for your request, the extra cost is 10 euro per day best regardsAnswered on April 18, 2022
- Hello do you have parking availableParking if available at the rate of 30 euro per dayAnswered on July 7, 2022
- Does every double comfort room have a balcony. ThanksGood evening, no the balcony is an option that you can see in the general comfort room desciption, Is possible to ask for the balcony, we will try all..Answered on June 26, 2022
- Hi do you have room service or a lobby at the hotel? Also, if I check out can I keep my luggage￼ at the hotel?Hi, yes we have a storage for your luggage Best regards Davide dacciAnswered on February 19, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
Hotel Roma e Rocca Cavour accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Hotel Roma e Rocca Cavour
Hotel Roma e Rocca Cavour is 3,100 feet from the center of Turin.
Hotel Roma e Rocca Cavour offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
From the nearest airport, you can get to Hotel Roma e Rocca Cavour by:
- Airport shuttle (public) 50min
The prices at Hotel Roma e Rocca Cavour may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Room options at Hotel Roma e Rocca Cavour include:
Check-in at Hotel Roma e Rocca Cavour is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Guests staying at Hotel Roma e Rocca Cavour can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.1).
Breakfast option(s) include: