Augusta Lucilla Palace
Via Massimo D'Azeglio 24, Central Station, 00184 Rome, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9/10! (score from 4918 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Comfort Double or Twin Room
Small Double Room
Double or Twin Room with Balcony
Double or Twin Room
Superior Double or Twin Room
5 Reasons to Choose Augusta Lucilla Palace
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Rome
All rooms are equipped with Smart beds and relaxing massages, which can be positioned at various locations, with memory-foam mattresses and pillows. Many factor affecting the sleep , the bedding selection is the only one we can fully control. We invest in this bed to brings you a better sleep with Hi-tech functional advantages with a three simply operating and stable performance mode: Zero –G: help for the blood pressure to stabilize Lounge: Completely remove the tiredness and fully relax. Tv/Pc: enjoy a most perfect comfort, reading a book ,watching a Movie or work on your Pc.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Teatro dell'Opera di Roma 0.1 miles
- National Museum of Rome 0.1 miles
- Roma Termini 0.2 miles
- Repubblica - Teatro dell'Opera Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Rome Termini Metro Station 0.2 miles
- Piazza della Repubblica 0.2 miles
- Santa Maria Maggiore 0.2 miles
- Santa Prassede 0.3 miles
- Church of Santa Susanna 0.4 miles
- Cavour Metro Station 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- The Colosseum 0.7 miles
- Trevi Fountain 0.7 miles
- Roman Forum 0.8 miles
- Piazza di Spagna 0.9 miles
- Piazza Navona 1.3 miles
- Campo de' Fiori 1.3 miles
- Castel Sant'Angelo 1.6 miles
- Trastevere 1.6 miles
- St. Peter's Basilica 2.2 miles
- Vatican Museums 2.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Via Napoli Market 0.1 miles
- Bar Washington Cafe/Bar 0.1 miles
- Piazza Santa Maria Maggiore Supermarket 0.1 miles
- Ciampino Airport 8.5 miles
- Fiumicino Airport 14.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Most Popular Facilities
- Wheelchair Accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Bicycle Rental (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Public parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is needed) and costs EUR 30 per day.
- Parking Garage
- Airport Drop-off (additional charge)
- Airport Pick-up (additional charge)
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Designated Smoking Area
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Car Rental
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Airport Shuttle
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
We're sorry to hear thatNo, thanks
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all our customers.Close
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
1:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years is charged EUR 35 per night when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Augusta Lucilla Palace accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.