Hotel Romanico Palace
Via Boncompagni 37, Via Veneto, 00187 Rome, Italy –
The concept at the Romanico Palace is to give to the guests a real "Roman Experience", so people will feel to really be in Rome and nowhere else in the World! That's why each room is unique and different from the other, although all rooms have the same Imperial Classic style. As a plus in the hotel public areas you will find original antiques and status. As a plus the hotel has the Roof Top Restaurant with breathtaking views of Rome, available every morning for breakfast.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Gardens of Sallust 0.2 miles
- La Rinascente 0.3 miles
- Church of Santa Susanna 0.3 miles
- Piazza Fiume 0.3 miles
- Piazza Barberini 0.4 miles
- Borghese Gallery 0.4 miles
- Porta Pia 0.4 miles
- Barberini Metro Station 0.4 miles
- Piazza della Repubblica 0.4 miles
- Repubblica - Teatro dell'Opera Metro Station 0.4 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Roma Termini 0.6 miles
- Piazza di Spagna 0.6 miles
- Trevi Fountain 0.7 miles
- Roman Forum 1.1 miles
- Piazza Navona 1.2 miles
- The Colosseum 1.3 miles
- Campo de' Fiori 1.4 miles
- Castel Sant'Angelo 1.5 miles
- St. Peter's Basilica 2 miles
- Vatican Museums 2 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Fiore Restaurant 0 miles
- Cesarina Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Doney Cafe/Bar 0.2 miles
- Pam Supermarket 0.2 miles
- Ciampino Airport 9.1 miles
- Fiumicino Airport 14.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Fulvius Roop Top Restaurant
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Cocktail hour
4 Reasons to Choose Hotel Romanico Palace
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Health & Wellness Facilities
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
- Emergency Cord in Bathroom
- Wheelchair Accessible
Services & Extras
- Tickets to Attractions or Shows (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Live Music/Performance (additional charge)
- Tour or Class About Local Culture (additional charge)
- Themed Dinner Nights (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Restaurant With Dining Menu
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available at a location nearby (reservation is not needed) and costs EUR 35 per day.
Front Desk Services
- Concierge Service
- Baggage Storage
- Tour Desk
- Currency Exchange
- 24-Hour Front Desk
- Daily Housekeeping
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Soundproof Rooms
- Honeymoon Suite
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
From 2:00 PM
Until 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years are charged EUR 10 per night in a crib.
All children under 6 years are charged EUR 18 per night for extra beds.
Any additional older children or adults are charged EUR 30 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed or crib is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Hotel Romanico Palace accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.