Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts
Via Cadlolo 101, Trionfale, 00136 Rome, Italy –
King Deluxe Park View
Deluxe King Room
Vista Suite with Club Lounge Access
Imperial Twin Room
Deluxe Twin Room
King Imperial with Club Lounge Access
Deluxe Twin Premium Rome View
Alcove Suite with Club Lounge Access
Deluxe King Premium Rome View
Deluxe Twin Room with Park View
Corner Suite with Club Lounge Access
6 Reasons to Choose Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
One of our top picks in Rome
The Rome Cavalieri exceeds the expectations of a stay in Rome, being the only resort in the Eternal City. It boasts outstanding facilities like: 345 guestrooms and 25 Suites, all with private balcony or terrace; four bars and two restaurants including “La Pergola” headed by Chef Heinz Beck; museum-worthy private art collection; fabulous Grand Spa Club offering signature beauty and relaxation treatments, state-of-the-work fitness area, 1 indoor/3 outdoor swimming pools and a 15-acre private Mediterranean parkland. All, enhanced by the warmth of True Waldorf Astoria hospitality.
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Villa Madama 0.8 miles
- Cipro Metro Station 0.8 miles
- Ottaviano Metro Station 0.9 miles
- Vatican Museums 0.9 miles
- Teatro Olimpico 1 miles
- Piazza del Risorgimento 1.1 miles
- Valle Aurelia Metro Station 1.1 miles
- Roma Stadio Olimpico 1.1 miles
- Gemelli Hospital 1.1 miles
- Lepanto Metro Station 1.2 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- St. Peter's Basilica 1.2 miles
- Castel Sant'Angelo 1.5 miles
- Piazza Navona 2 miles
- Piazza di Spagna 2.1 miles
- Campo de' Fiori 2.1 miles
- Trevi Fountain 2.3 miles
- Roman Forum 2.7 miles
- Trastevere 2.7 miles
- Roma Termini 3 miles
- The Colosseum 3.1 miles
- Ostia Ocean/Sea 21.7 miles
- Castel Gandolfo Lake 23.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Facilities of Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts Great facilities! Review score, 9.3
Most Popular Facilities
Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts features these highly-rated facilities:
- Pet-friendliness 9.5
- Air Conditioning 9.0
- Swimming Pool 8.7
- Fitness Center 8.6
- Restaurant 8.3
- Sun Deck
- BBQ Facilities (additional charge)
Pool and Spa
- Swimming Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
- Indoor Pool (additional charge)
- Turkish/Steam Bath (additional charge)
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
- Spa (additional charge)
- Fitness Center
- Sauna (additional charge)
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
- Kids' Club (additional charge)
- Entertainment Staff
- Tennis Court (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
- Breakfast in the Room
- Restaurant (à la carte & buffet)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed) and charges may apply.
Front Desk Services
- Private Check-in/Check-out
- Concierge Service
- ATM On Site
- Baggage Storage
- Ticket Service
- Tour Desk
- 24-Hour Front Desk
Entertainment & Family Services
- Babysitting/Child Services (additional charge)
- Suit Press (additional charge)
- Ironing Service (additional charge)
- Dry Cleaning (additional charge)
- Laundry (additional charge)
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Business Center (additional charge)
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (free)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Hypoallergenic Room Available
- Shops (on site)
- Car Rental
- Packed Lunches
- Soundproof Rooms
- Souvenir/Gift Shop
- Honeymoon Suite
- VIP Room Facilities
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-smoking Rooms
- Room Service
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
Good to Know Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts takes special requests – add in the next step!
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
4:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Any additional children or adults are charged EUR 80 per night for extra beds.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 1.
Any type of extra bed is upon request and needs to be confirmed by management.
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Rome Cavalieri, Waldorf Astoria Hotels and Resorts accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Please note the sun loungers and parasols by the pool are subject to availability.
Parking is subject to availability and pets are allowed at extra charge.
Please note that occupancy of the accommodation cannot be exceeded.
Please note that when booking a breakfast included rate you can only have breakfast at the L'Uliveto restaurant.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.