Via Del Velabro 9, 00186 Rome, Italy – Excellent location - show map
Excellent location — rated 9.5/10! (score from 149 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1-10. To get the overall score that you see, we add up all the review scores we’ve received and divide that total by the number of review scores we’ve received. In addition, guests can give separate ‘subscores’ in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value for money and free Wi-Fi. Note that guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently, so there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an Accommodation that you booked through our Platform if you stayed there or if you arrived at the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, please contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialise in detecting fake reviews submitted to our Platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone else who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team, so our Fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we would publish every review we receive, whether positive or negative. However, we won’t display any review that includes or refers to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive information (e.g. emails, phone numbers or credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (e.g. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out, and we may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old – or if the Accommodation has a change of ownership.
An Accommodation may choose to reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (what language a review is in, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). If you like, you can sort and/or filter them (by time of year, review score, etc.).
We sometimes show external review scores from other well-known travel websites. We make it clear when we’ve done this.
Guidelines and standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly without limiting expression of strong opinions. They are also applicable regardless of the sentiment of the comment.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include 'hate speech', discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, and the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options may be available (by type of traveller, by score, etc.).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Rhinoceros! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Offering stunning views of ancient Rome, Rhinoceros is located in Palazzo Rhinoceros by the Fondazione Alda Fendi – Esperimenti foundation. Its 24 unique apartments are designed by French architect Jean Nouvel.
The design apartments combine original features of the historic building with state of the art amenities, including home automation systems, designer toiletries, a flat-screen TV and a modern kitchen complete with a coffee machine.
When staying at Rhinoceros you will be entitled to free private tours at Fondazione Alda Fendi – Esperimenti and priority reservation to partner restaurants.
Rhinoceros is located between Circo Massimo and the Roman Forum. It is a 10-minute walk from Piazza Venezia and a 15-minute walk from the Colosseum.
This is our guests' favourite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples particularly like the location — they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.Rhinoceros has been welcoming Booking.com guests since 5 Oct 2018.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Hi - I understand some of the apartments are interconnected (E.g. to allow a family of 4 to be together). Is this correct and if so which apartments ..Hello, Thank you for your enquiry. We do have some connecting apartments, they come up automatically when you book for 3 or 4 people. Do not hesitate..Answered on 8 February 2022
- Good Evening Which is the nearest airport to Rhinoceros please? Kind Regards Jayne SinclairGood morning Ms Sinclair, both Ciampino and Fiumicino airports are at the same distance from Rhinoceros Rome by Alda Fendi. Kind regardfs, Maria, Gues..Answered on 12 May 2023
- Hi, we are 3 adults - which room should we book? Thanks! GeraldineHello Geraldine, thank you for your message ! Deluxe category plus extra bed is the lowest category where we can have 3 guests! thank you and hopef..Answered on 24 April 2023
- Is there a connecting room? if so, can I reserved it now?Good evening from Rome and Rhinoceros by Alda Fendi ! Thank you so much for your enquire . We do have connecting options and they need to be booked se..Answered on 2 April 2023
- Do you have parking onsite? I rented an apartment from Dec 28 to January first.Dear Guest , Greetings from Rome and Rhinoceros ! No, we do not have a private parking but , on the other handm there are spaces available just nex..Answered on 10 November 2022
- Still looking?
- rhinoceros entr'acte
- CuisineItalian • International • European
- Open forLunch • Dinner • Cocktail hour
- AmbianceModern • Romantic
- Street parking
- Dining table
- Coffee machine
- Cleaning products
- Electric kettle
- Wardrobe or closet
- Toilet paper
- Bath or shower
- Private bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Dining area
- Seating Area
- Flat-screen TV
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Outdoor furniture
- Personal trainer
- Fitness classes
- Yoga classes
- Full body massage
- Hand massage
- Head massage
- Couples massage
- Foot massage
- Neck massage
- Back massage
- Spa/wellness packages
- Hair styling
- Hair colouring
- Hair cut
- Beauty Services
- Coffee house on site
- FruitsAdditional charge
- Wine/champagneAdditional charge
- Kid mealsAdditional charge
- Grocery deliveriesAdditional charge
- Special diet menus (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Room service
- Tea/Coffee maker
- Live sport events (broadcast)
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Themed dinner nightsAdditional charge
- Bike tours
- Walking tours
- City view
- Landmark view
- Bicycle rental
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Public transport tickets
- Car hire
- Invoice provided
- Private check-in/check-out
- Concierge service
- Luggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/check-out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/puzzles
- Evening entertainment
- Daily housekeeping
- Trouser pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaning
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Business centre
- Meeting/banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Barber/beauty shop
- Pet bowls
- Pet basket
- Emergency cord in bathroom
- Wheelchair accessible
- Air conditioning
- Non-smoking throughout
- Allergy-free room
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Non-smoking rooms
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Security alarm
- Key card access
- Key access
- 24-hour security
- Safety deposit box
Available 24 hours
You'll need to let the property know in advance what time you'll arrive.
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodation type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check the conditions of your required room.
Children and beds
Children of any age are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy information, please add the number of children in your group and their ages to your search.
Cot and extra bed policies
Prices for cots and extra beds are not included in the total price, and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cots allowed is dependent on the option you choose. Please check your selected option for more information.
All cots and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There is no age requirement for check-in
Cash Rhinoceros accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may be applicable.
The fine print
Breakfast is included in the rate and includes a basket with baked goods, fresh seasonal fruit, tea, coffee, a selection of jams, fresh milk, homemade granola, fruit juices and yoghurt.
In response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food & beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to Coronavirus (COVID-19).
This property will not accommodate hen, stag or similar parties.
Please inform Rhinoceros in advance of your expected arrival time. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly with the contact details provided in your confirmation.