Via Aretina 417, 50136 Florence, Italy –
Just a few minutes’ drive south from the historical centre of Florence, on the “Aretina”, the ancient Roman consular road connecting Florence to Arezzo, is where Villa Favard lies, steeped in the green of a beatiful Renaissance park, inside which is our Bed and Breakfast. Villa Favard once belonged to Baroness Fiorella Favard de L’Anglade, in the second half of the 19th Century. Since 1946, it has hosted a high quality weaving crafts workshop, created by the Countess Maria Antonietta di Frassineto in order to continue the Florentine tradition of the interior decoration fabrics, according to the ancient Renaissance art of hand weaving. The six rooms of our Bed and Breakfast – Impruneta, Villamagna, Ponte Vecchio, Il Poggetto, Villa Palmieri and Bargello – are each named after the kind of fabric they are decorated with.
Area Info –
- Artemio Franchi Stadium 1.4 miles
- Nelson Mandela Forum 1.6 miles
- Campo di Marte Station 1.9 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 2.2 miles
- Piazzale Michelangelo 2.3 miles
- Basilica di San Miniato al Monte 2.3 miles
- Casa Buonarroti 2.4 miles
- The Rose Garden 2.4 miles
- Santa Croce 2.5 miles
- Pergola Theatre 2.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Convent of San Marco 2.7 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 2.7 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 2.8 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 2.9 miles
- Strozzi Palace 3 miles
- Pitti Palace 3.1 miles
- Santa Maria Novella 3.1 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 8.8 miles
- Piazza Matteotti 12.7 miles
- BARBERINO DESIGNER OUTLET 15.8 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- Esselunga del Gignoro Supermarket 0.6 miles
- TRATTORIA DA OSVALDO Restaurant 1.2 miles
- PIZZERIA DAVID 2 Restaurant 0.1 miles
- PIZZERIA PIZZA MAN Restaurant 0.1 miles
- Peretola Airport 6 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 45.7 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 52.8 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Rovezzano B&B
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Pool and Spa
- Fence Around Pool
- Outdoor Pool (seasonal)
Pets are not allowed.
- Cycling Off-site
- Pool Table
- Golf Course (within 2 miles) (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
Entertainment and Family Services
- Kids' Outdoor Play Equipment
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
12:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
All children under 2 years stay free of charge in a crib.
The maximum number of extra beds in a room is 2.
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card Rovezzano B&B accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Guests are kindly asked to inform the property about their arrival time. Arrivals outside reception opening hours are not possible.
Please note that entrance for taxis is number 507, entrance for private cars is 417.