Agriturismo Biologico Sant'Egle
Case Sparse Sant'Egle 18, 58010 Sorano, Italy – Great location - show map
Agriturismo Biologico Sant'Egle is a charming eco-friendly property, growing its own organic produce and offering rooms with views of the Tuscan Maremma countryside. Guests can enjoy organic food tastings at the property.
The estate is 3.1 mi from Pitigliano and a 30-minute drive from the shores of the Lake Bolsena. Parking is free, and a free pick up service is available from the bus stop.
The organic breakfast is composed of homemade cakes, biscuits and jams, while eggs, cheese and ham are available on request. The restaurant serves traditional Tuscan dishes made with local ingredients. Vegetarian, gluten-free and other dietary options are available on request.
Guests can enjoy bicycle rental, and can also plan excursions at reception. Free WiFi is available in public areas. There is also a bio pool and an area where you can take yoga classes.
The Sant'Egle is set in a historic building, former customs house between Tuscany and the Papal State.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Hello, my wife has a bad back, and needs a soft bed. Are your beds really comfortable?All our beds have wooden slats and mattresses in natural fibers such as hemp, latex, olive, etc. They are almost hard, do not crease. We have good customers's but can't know if it will be comfortable for your wife's back :-)Answered on August 26, 2022
- Do you have a minimum number of nights? I’m looking for 1 night (9/22-23) for 2 persons.Yes in September 2 nights, August 7 nights, and week end 2 nights for all the rest :-)Answered on July 22, 2021
- Hi there! My girlfriend and me absolutely fell in love with your Agriturismo. I love cooking and learning about local produce. My girlfriend loves to ride horses and loves to be around animals. We are traveling with a little puppy (6kg) though, and we'd love to take here. Would that be possible?No I'm sorry is not possibile because we have a lot of free animals. Have a nice day, erikaAnswered on August 7, 2022
- Buongiorno Quando avete le prime disponibilità per il glamming? Grazie RitaIl Glamping essendo una sistemazione estiva, riapre a Giugno 2022. In inverno sarebbe poco confortevole per il freddo :-)Answered on January 6, 2022
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 12:00 AM
8:30 AM - 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children not allowed.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
ATM card Agriturismo Biologico Sant'Egle accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Parties/events are not allowed
Guests need be quiet between 9:00 PM and 9:00 AM.
Pets are not allowed.
The fine print
Payment of the stay is due at check-in.
A reservation is required in order to dine in the restaurant.
Extra savory items at breakfast are on request at extra cost.
In accordance with government guidelines to minimize transmission of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property may request additional documentation from guests to validate identity, travel itinerary, and other relevant info on dates where such guidelines exist.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
As a result of the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has temporarily suspended its shuttle services.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property has reduced reception and service hours.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), wearing a face mask is mandatory in all indoor common areas.
This property does not accommodate bachelor(ette) or similar parties.
Bar is closed from Mon, Jan 10, 2022 until Fri, Apr 01, 2022
Fitness center is closed from Mon, Jan 10, 2022 until Fri, Apr 01, 2022
Spa/wellness center is closed from Mon, Jan 10, 2022 until Fri, Apr 01, 2022
Hot tub/jacuzzi is closed from Mon, Jan 10, 2022 until Fri, Apr 01, 2022
Bio Piscina: Closed from Mon, Jan 10, 2022 until Fri, Apr 01, 2022
Hot tube: Closed from Mon, Jan 10, 2022 until Fri, Apr 01, 2022
FAQs about Agriturismo Biologico Sant'Egle
The prices at Agriturismo Biologico Sant'Egle may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Yes, this hotel has a pool. See details about the pool and other facilities on this page.
Check-in at Agriturismo Biologico Sant'Egle is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Yes, there's a hot tub. You can find out more about this and the other facilities at Agriturismo Biologico Sant'Egle on this page.
Agriturismo Biologico Sant'Egle offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Hot tub/Jacuzzi
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Game room
- Spa/Wellness packages
- Walking tours
- Bicycle rental
- Personal trainer
- Spa facilities
- Cooking class
- Yoga classes
- Themed dinners
- Horseback riding
- Swimming pool
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
- Hot spring bath
- Live music/Performance
- Bike tours
- Open-air bath
- Temporary art galleries
- Tour or class about local culture
Room options at Agriturismo Biologico Sant'Egle include:
Agriturismo Biologico Sant'Egle is 1.5 miles from the center of Sorano.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Agriturismo Biologico Sant'Egle by:
- Car 2h 30min
Guests staying at Agriturismo Biologico Sant'Egle can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- À la carte