Rocco Forte Hotel Savoy
Piazza Della Repubblica 7, Duomo, 50123 Florence, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 191 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
All air-conditioned, the rooms and suites include a mini-bar and a flat-screen TV with satellite and pay-per-view channels. Many rooms offer views of the square, of Brunelleschi's dome, or of Giotto's Bell Tower.
The new Irene bistro serves Tuscan specialties with a modern twist, created by chef Pierangelini with local seasonal produce.
This luxury 5-star hotel has an elegantly decorated and equipped fitness center with Technogym® equipment.
This is our guests' favorite part of Florence, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.Rocco Forte Hotel Savoy has been welcoming Booking.com guests since Sep 29, 2009
Hotel chain/brand: Rocco Forte Hotels
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Can hotel arrangements transportation or guided private tour to a Chianti vineyard ?Dear Guest, Our amazing Concierge Team will be more than pleased to arrange a lovely experience in the Tuscan countryside. Feel free to revert back t..Answered on 15 December 2022
- Good Day I need your support of best arrangement for family on 15th Aug 1- me, my wife 2- son(#7 years), daughter (#3 yrs) with the Nanny (tentative)Good Morning, For 5 guests we would recommend our 2 bedrooms family suite which consists in a Junior Deluxe Suite ( bedroom + living room for 3 guest..Answered on 10 August 2022
- Do you have twin beds?Thank you for your kind request. We do confirm that our rooms feature the possibility to have twin beds. Kindest regards, Reception TeamAnswered on 30 August 2022
- We are traveling two adults with two kids-6 and 12 y.o. Do you have interconnected rooms? Can we book a deluxe junior suite or suite to be together?Dear Guest, Thank you very much for your enquiry. We have a 2 bedrooms family suite ( which consists in a Junior Deluxe Suite + Premium Double interco..Answered on 10 August 2022
- I am wanting to book a room for my husband and I and our teenage daughter. I would like a room with balcony over the Piazza della republica square. It..Dear Guest, we kindly ask you to place your request upon reservation time. Kind regardsAnswered on 20 February 2023
- Still looking?
- Ristorante #1
No additional info available
- Cooking classAdditional charge
- Tour or class about local cultureAdditional charge
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike toursAdditional charge
- Walking toursAdditional charge
- Horseback ridingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kid-friendly buffet
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Parking garage
- Private check-in/out
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Currency exchange
- Express check-in/out
- 24-hour front desk
- Board games/Puzzles
- Babysitting/Child servicesAdditional charge
- Daily housekeeping
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Business center
- Meeting/Banquet facilitiesAdditional charge
- Designated smoking area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Car rental
- Soundproof rooms
- Family rooms
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttle
- Non-smoking rooms
- Room service
- Fitness center
From 3:00 PM to 12:00 AM
From 6:30 AM to 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 3 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Cash Rocco Forte Hotel Savoy accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about Rocco Forte Hotel Savoy
Check-in at Rocco Forte Hotel Savoy is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Rocco Forte Hotel Savoy is 350 feet from the center of Florence.
The prices at Rocco Forte Hotel Savoy may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Rocco Forte Hotel Savoy has 1 restaurant:
- Ristorante #1
Guests staying at Rocco Forte Hotel Savoy can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.2).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Rocco Forte Hotel Savoy offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Tour or class about local culture
- Horseback riding
- Walking tours
- Cooking class
- Happy hour
- Bike tours
Room options at Rocco Forte Hotel Savoy include: