Mercure Parma Stendhal
Via Bodoni 3, 43100 Parma, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.6/10! (score from 1326 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Parma – Excellent location – show map
Located in Parma’s historical center opposite the Palazzo della Pilotta, the 4-star Hotel Stendhal is just 1,950 feet from Parma Train Station. It serves a generous breakfast buffet complete with products from Emilia Romagna. WiFi is free.
Rooms are elegantly decorated and feature antique furnishings and a TV with cable and satellite channels.
The Stendhal is 1,300 feet from Parma Cathedral. Parma Airport can be reached by car in around 10 minutes.
On-site parking is possible and subject to availability.
This is our guests' favorite part of Parma, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.6 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
- Do you offer parking within the hotel?Good evening, we could have a parking at the daily fee of Euro 14.00 - availability as check in and check out times. Generally we suggest to book it i..Answered on October 3, 2021
- Do you have twin rooms? Also, do we need to have the breakfast included or can we opt not to? Thanksnon disponiamo di Twin RoomsAnswered on October 8, 2020
- Is it possible to have 2 single beds - we are 2 women travellers and need separate bedsWe inform You that all our rooms are with just one king size double bed and no Twin bedsAnswered on February 5, 2020
- E' possibile portare un piccolo cane educato ?Buonasera, la nostra struttura non accetta animali. Cordiali saluti.Answered on September 18, 2020
- HI, OUR OUTGOING FLIGHT WOULD BE LATE IN THE EVENING AND WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A LATE CHECK OUT. DO WE NEED TO PAY FOR AN EXTRA NIGHT OR IS THERE A FEE..Hi, check out service can be requested at the supplement of euro 45.00 (room available until 05.30 pm) otherwise an extra night needs to be booked. Yo..Answered on March 24, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
7:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 12 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Cribs and extra beds aren't available at this property.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
When booking more than 7 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Mercure Parma Stendhal accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
If the name on the credit card used for the booking does not correspond to the guest staying at the property, a third-party authorization by the cardholder must be submitted at the property.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Mercure Parma Stendhal
Mercure Parma Stendhal is 1,650 feet from the center of Parma.
Guests staying at Mercure Parma Stendhal can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.3).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Check-in at Mercure Parma Stendhal is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
Room options at Mercure Parma Stendhal include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to Mercure Parma Stendhal by:
- Taxi 20min
Mercure Parma Stendhal offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
The prices at Mercure Parma Stendhal may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.