Via Levantina, 305, 30016 Lido di Jesolo, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 782 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
How guest reviews work
Each review score is between 1 and 10. To get the overall score, we add up all the review scores and divide that total by the number of review scores we received. Guests can also give separate subscores in crucial areas, such as location, cleanliness, staff, comfort, facilities, value, and free WiFi. Guests submit their subscores and their overall scores independently – there’s no direct link between them.
You can review an accommodation that you booked through our platform if you stayed there, or if you got to the property but didn’t actually stay there. To edit a review you’ve already submitted, contact our Customer Service team.
We have people and automated systems that specialize in detecting fake reviews submitted to our platform. If we find any, we delete them and, if necessary, take action against whoever is responsible.
Anyone who spots something suspicious can always report it to our Customer Service team so that our fraud team can investigate.
Ideally, we'd publish every review we get, positive and negative. However, we won’t display any reviews that include or refer to (among other things):
- Politically sensitive comments
- Promotional content
- Illegal activities
- Personal or sensitive info (e.g. emails, phone numbers, credit card info)
- Swear words, sexual references, hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, or references to violence
- Spam and fake content
- Animal cruelty
- Impersonation (i.e. if the writer is claiming to be someone else)
- Any violation of our review guidelines.
To make sure reviews are relevant, we may only accept reviews that are submitted within 3 months of checking out. We may stop showing reviews once they’re 36 months old, or if the accommodation has a change of ownership.
An accommodation can reply to a review.
When you see multiple reviews, the most recent ones will be at the top, subject to a few other factors (e.g. language, whether it’s just a rating or contains comments as well, etc.). You can sort and/or filter them by time of year, review score, and more.
Sometimes we show external review scores from other well-known travel websites, but make it clear when we do this.
Guidelines and Standards for Reviews
These guidelines and standards aim to keep the content on Booking.com relevant and family-friendly, without limiting expression or strong opinions. They're also applicable regardless of the comment's tone.
Contributions should be travel related. The most helpful contributions are detailed and help others make better decisions. Please don’t include personal, political, ethical, or religious commentary. Promotional content will be removed and issues concerning Booking.com’s services should be routed to our Customer Service or Accommodation Service teams.
Contributions should be appropriate for a global audience. Please avoid using profanity or attempts to approximate profanity with creative spelling, in any language. Comments and media that include hate speech, discriminatory remarks, threats, sexually explicit remarks, violence, or the promotion of illegal activity are not permitted.
All content should be genuine and unique to the guest. Reviews are most valuable when they are original and unbiased. Your contribution should be yours. Booking.com property partners should not post on behalf of guests or offer incentives in exchange for reviews. Attempts to bring down the rating of a competitor by submitting a negative review will not be tolerated.
Respect the privacy of others. Booking.com will make an effort to obscure email addresses, telephone numbers, website addresses, social media accounts, and other similar details.
The opinions expressed in contributions are those of Booking.com customers and properties, and not of Booking.com. Booking.com does not accept responsibility or liability for any reviews or responses. Booking.com is a distributor (without any obligation to verify) and not a publisher of these comments and responses.
By default, reviews are sorted based on the date of the review and on additional criteria to display the most relevant reviews, including but not limited to: your language, reviews with text, and non-anonymous reviews. Additional sorting options might be available (by type of traveler, by score, etc...).
This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
There was a problem loading the reviews.
You're eligible for a Genius discount at Hotel Storione! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.Run by friendly staff, this hotel in Lido di Jesolo is only a 2-minute walk from the seaside. It features a private beach where you will have free use of a parasol and 2 deckchairs.
The air-conditioned rooms come with marble floors. They include a bathroom with shower, wooden furniture, and satellite TV.
Except for those located in the attic, most of the rooms are provided with a balcony. Some rooms include sea views.
The restaurant offers international and characteristic Venetian food that include a variety of fish and meat dishes. In the morning, guests can enjoy a generous breakfast buffet.
The Storione is located within an area that includes several shops and restaurants. Venice is only a 1-hour drive away.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.0 for a two-person trip.Hotel Storione has been welcoming Booking.com guests since May 18, 2007
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- How can I get to the closest beach from the property?Good morning! Thanks for your e-mail, we have our private beach. It is 1 minut walking from the hotel! Regards, LisaAnswered on 17 October 2019
- Is your private beach next to the property or do I need to use a means of transportation to go there?Good morning! There is our private beach 1 minut walking far away from here! Regards LisaAnswered on 17 October 2019
- Hi, how much does a dog’s accomodation cost and what do you offer for them for this price?Our hotel accepts pets, dogs and cats are welcome. The cost of the animal is € 5.00 per night due to a more thorough cleaning of the room with adequate detergents and sanitizers, See you soon have a nice day. Best regards SimonettaAnswered on 1 September 2021
- Is there a shuttle available to get to the closest beach nearby? What are the other transportation options?Our beach is 1 minut walking from the hotel! No shuttle needed!Answered on 17 October 2019
- Hello, are dogs allowed on the beach ? What are the rules. In the rooms, is there a fan or an air conditioner?Buon giorno i cani sono i benvenuti nel nostro hotel, in spiaggia possono stare solo alla Bau bau beach in quanto le regole del comune non lo permettono nella spiaggia normale. In camera c'è l'aria condizionata. voi quando arrivate?Answered on 11 June 2022
- Toilet paper
- Private Bathroom
- Free toiletries
- Wardrobe or closet
- Private beach area
- Socket near the bed
- Clothes rack
- Bicycle rental
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Happy hourAdditional charge
- Bike tours
- HikingAdditional charge
- FishingAdditional chargeOff-site
- Golf course (within 2 miles)Additional charge
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite channels
- Coffee house on site
- FruitAdditional charge
- Wine/ChampagneAdditional charge
- Kids' mealsAdditional charge
- Special diet meals (on request)
- Snack bar
- Breakfast in the room
- Valet parking
- Street parking
- Accessible parking
- Invoice provided
- Baggage storage
- Tour desk
- Express check-in/out
- Daily housekeeping
- Suit pressAdditional charge
- Ironing serviceAdditional charge
- Dry cleaningAdditional charge
- LaundryAdditional charge
- Fax/PhotocopyingAdditional charge
- Fire extinguishers
- CCTV outside property
- CCTV in common areas
- Smoke alarms
- Key card access
- Shuttle serviceAdditional charge
- Shared lounge/TV area
- Air conditioning
- Smoke-free property
- Hypoallergenic room available
- Wake-up service
- Tile/Marble floor
- Car rental
- Packed lunches
- Facilities for disabled guests
- Airport shuttleAdditional charge
- Non-smoking rooms
- Wake-up service/Alarm clock
- Room service
- Bathroom emergency cord
- Toilet with grab rails
- Upper floors accessible by elevator
- Beach umbrellas
From 1:00 PM to 11:00 PM
From 7:30 AM to 10:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
Cash ATM card Hotel Storione accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The parking has limited parking places.
Guests who plan to arrive after 7 pm are kindly asked to inform the hotel in advance of their estimated arrival time. Contact details can be found in the booking confirmation.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about Hotel Storione
Hotel Storione is 1.2 miles from the center of Lido di Jesolo.
Check-in at Hotel Storione is from 1:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:00 AM.
Hotel Storione offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Golf course (within 2 miles)
- Bicycle rental
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Private beach area
- Bike tours
- Happy hour
The nearest beach is 150 feet from Hotel Storione.
Room options at Hotel Storione include:
Guests staying at Hotel Storione can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Hotel Storione may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.