The St. Regis Rome
Via Vittorio Emanuele Orlando 3, Central Station, 00185 Rome, Italy – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.0/10! (score from 139 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Rome – Excellent location – show map
Rome’s first deluxe hotel continues its heritage in offering luxury accommodations in Rome's historic center. A few steps from Piazza della Repubblica, the St. Regis Rome is a short walk from Via Veneto.
St. Regis is 15 minutes' walk from the Spanish Steps, the Trevi Fountain and the designer boutiques along Via Condotti. The Coliseum and Roman Forum are easily reached by bus or metro or on foot, down the popular shopping street of Via Nazionale.
Enjoy traditional cuisine, and relax in the hotel’s health club and spa. The hotel features a variety of business services including prestigious rooms, suitable for meetings or events, with state-of-the-art equipment and elegant furnishings, such as Murano glass chandeliers.
Rooms are luxurious and spacious, each with air conditioning, an LCD TV and iPod docking station. A safe for laptops, mini-bar and free toiletries are also included.
Complimentary WiFi access is provided in the lobby and at Lumen Cocktails & Cuisine.
The hotel provides opulent interiors ranging in style making it the ideal choice for a superior stay in Rome. In 2011 it was included in the World's 500 Best Hotels by Travel and Leisure, and it has received many awards throughout the years.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.1 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you provide shuttle services to and from the airport? Thank you?Dear Guest, free Shuttle service is not available. We can arrange a private transportation Best regards, carmela - reservations officeAnswered on December 29, 2021
- Hello, I plan on arriving from USA on July 4th, will you be open by that time? Thank you!Dear Guest, Please contact us by email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Best regards, carmela - reservations officeAnswered on December 29, 2021
- 2 connected rooms??Dear Guest, Please contact us by email to the following email address: email@example.com Best regards, carmela - reservations officeAnswered on December 29, 2021
- I would love to do affiliates marketing with u ppl.if that's possibleDear Guest, Please contact us by email to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org Best regards, carmela - reservations officeAnswered on December 29, 2021
- Do you give military discounts? Thank youAnswered on December 29, 2021
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
Other The St. Regis Rome accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
FAQs about The St. Regis Rome
Room options at The St. Regis Rome include:
Check-in at The St. Regis Rome is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The prices at The St. Regis Rome may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at The St. Regis Rome can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The St. Regis Rome is 0.9 miles from the center of Rome.
The St. Regis Rome offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Bicycle rental
- Temporary art galleries
- Live music/Performance
- Happy hour
From the nearest airport, you can get to The St. Regis Rome by:
- Bus 45min
- Taxi 50min