Tenuta Le Cave
Via Pagnaghe 5, 37039 Tregnago, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 213 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Tenuta Le Cave.
Nestled in the Amarone wine making area, Tenuta Le Cave is a natural, evocative terrace facing the eastern valley of the Valpolicella DOC region and the first summits of the Lessinia Natural Park. The surrounding white stone setting is what remains of the old quarry, now turned into an enchanting vineyard stretching out along the hillside among woods and olive trees. Our wines are organic certified and biodynamic through choice and passion as we live and work our land every day. Here the terroir tradition, specialized in Valpolicella and Amarone, merges with experience and the love of a challenge: a vineyard born from stone cannot settle for producing a good wine. Hospitality is founded on relaxation, elegance and ideals of sustainable development and we will guide our guests through the discovery of this area of outstanding natural beauty. Accommodation is purposely luxurious, with wonderfully comfortable rooms which come alive thanks to eco-friendly architecture and influences drawn from the surrounding region: it combines wood, cast iron and ancient Lessinia stones to Italian art and culture references.
Tenuta Le Cave takes special requests – add in the next step!
Area Info – Great location - show map
- Castello di Montorio 5.9 miles
- Centro Commerciale le Corti Venete 7.3 miles
- Stazione Verona Porta Vescovo 8.3 miles
- Roman Theater 8.3 miles
- Sant'Anastasia 8.4 miles
- Verona Cathedral 8.5 miles
- Scaliger Tombs 8.6 miles
- Giulietta's House 8.6 miles
- Erbe Square 8.7 miles
- Church of St. Eufemia 8.7 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Via Mazzini 8.9 miles
- Verona Arena 8.9 miles
- Piazza Bra 9 miles
- Basilica SS. Apostoli 9 miles
- Verona Philharmonic Theatre 9.2 miles
- Basilica of San Zeno 9.5 miles
- Verona Bus station 9.7 miles
- Stazione Verona Porta Nuova 9.8 miles
- Stadio Marcantonio Bentegodi 10.1 miles
- Verona Uno Shopping Centre 10.3 miles
- Villafranca Airport 13.8 miles
- Canova Airport 52.1 miles
- Marco Polo Airport 57.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
5 Reasons to Choose Tenuta Le Cave
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Pool and Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Hot Tub/Jacuzzi
- Massage (additional charge)
Pets are not allowed.
- Horseback Riding (additional charge)
Food & Drink
- Special Diet Meals (upon request)
- Snack Bar
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free private parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Airport Shuttle (additional charge)
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Concierge Service
- Ticket Service
- Fax/Photocopying (additional charge)
- Tour Desk
- Meeting/Banquet Facilities (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- Family Rooms
- Facilities for Disabled Guests
- Non-Smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 8:00 PM
8:30 AM - 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
Cribs are not available.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are not allowed.
Cards accepted at this property
Hover over the cards for more info.