Prices you can't beat!
Booking is safe
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Hostel The RomeHelloTravel Sustainable property
Via Torino, 45, Central Station, 00184 Rome, Italy – Excellent location – show map – Subway Access
Excellent location – rated 9.5/10! (score from 3950 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
|Max adults: 1||
Bunk Bed in Female Dormitory Room
|Max adults: 1||
Bed in 4-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
|Max adults: 1||
Bed in 10-Bed Mixed Dormitory Room
|Max adults: 2. Max children: 1||
Double Room with Private Bathroom
|Max adults: 2||
Twin Room with Bunk Bed and Private Bathroom
|Max adults: 3. Max children: 2||
Triple Room with Private Bathroom
|Max adults: 4. Max children: 2||
Quadruple Room with Private Bathroom
This property is part of the Travel Sustainable program, which means it’s taken significant steps to make your stay more sustainable.
These are the steps this property has taken to provide more sustainable and eco-friendly travel:
- Recycling bins available to guests and waste is recycled
- The property makes efforts to reduce food waste
- Water cooler/dispenser
- Single-use shampoo, conditioner, and body wash bottles not used
- Single-use plastic stirrers not used
- Single-use plastic straws not used
- Single-use plastic water bottles not used
- Single-use plastic bottles not used
- Single-use plastic cups not used
- Single-use plastic cutlery/plates not used
- Water-efficient toilets
- Water-efficient showers
- Option to opt out of daily room cleaning
- Option to reuse towels
- Most food provided at the property is locally sourced
- Most lighting throughout property uses energy-efficient LED bulbs
- All windows are double-glazed
- Offsets a portion of their carbon footprint
- 100% renewable electricity used throughout
- Key card or motion-controlled electricity
- Invests a percentage of revenue back into community projects or sustainability projects
- Tours and activities organized by local guides and businesses
- Local artists are offered a platform to display their talents
- Provide guests with info about local ecosystems, history, culture, and visitor etiquette
- Wild (non-domesticated) animals are not displayed or interacted with while kept at the property, nor are they harvested, consumed, or sold.
- Green spaces like (rooftop) gardens at the property
- Bicycle parking
4 reasons to choose The RomeHello
Got a question?
Find more info in the questions and answers. Need something else? Send your own question to the property below.
About The RomeHello
Thanks! You'll receive an email as soon as the property answers your question.
Chiesa di Santa Susanna alle Terme di Diocleziano0.1 miles
Piazza della Repubblica0.1 miles
Teatro dell'Opera di Roma0.2 miles
National Museum of Rome0.2 miles
Embassy of the United States – Rome0.3 miles
Piazza Barberini0.3 miles
Palazzo delle Esposizioni0.3 miles
Embassy of Japan – Rome0.3 miles
Restaurant The Barrel Bar & Grill0 miles
Roma Termini0.4 miles
Trevi Fountain0.6 miles
Piazza di Spagna0.6 miles
Roman Forum0.9 miles
The Colosseum0.9 miles
Piazza Navona1.1 miles
Campo de' Fiori1.3 miles
Castel Sant'Angelo1.4 miles
St. Peter's Basilica2 miles
Vatican Museums2.1 miles
Subway Repubblica - Teatro dell'Opera Metro Station0.1 miles
Subway Barberini Metro Station0.3 miles
Rome Ciampino Airport8.8 miles
Fiumicino Airport14.6 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
The Barrel Bar & Grill
Food: American, Italian
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Crib by request
Additional fees are not calculated automatically in the total cost and will have to be paid for separately during your stay.
This property doesn't offer extra beds.
The maximum number of cribs allowed depends on the room you choose. Double-check the maximum capacity for the room you selected.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card The RomeHello accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The RomeHello
Check-in at The RomeHello is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
The RomeHello is 0.8 miles from the center of Rome.
The prices at The RomeHello may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Guests staying at The RomeHello can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.7).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The RomeHello offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Tour or class about local culture
- Entertainment staff
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance
- Cooking class
- Movie nights
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Happy hour
From the nearest airport, you can get to The RomeHello by:
- Bus 40min
The RomeHello has 1 restaurant:
- The Barrel Bar & Grill