Stay in the heart of Rome – Excellent location – show map
Providing free WiFi throughout the property, The RomeHello is set in Rome, within a 3-minute walk of Repubblica Metro Stop and 0.6 mi from the Trevi Fountain. Guests can make use of a garden.
At the hostel, each unit includes a desk, air conditioning and a flat-screen TV. All rooms have a private bathroom.
A buffet breakfast is served each morning at the property.
Speaking English, Spanish, French and Italian, staff will be happy to provide guests with practical advice on the area at the reception.
The RomeHello is a 10-minute walk from Quirinale and 0.6 mi from the Spanish Steps. The Vatican City is 2.2 mi away.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.5 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Will i be able to check in after 12 amHi there, please note that check-in time is at 14:00 (02:00PM). Guests at the hostel can check-out until 11am and then we have to allow some time for..Answered on November 25, 2019
- Do the drawers under the beds lock? Or a safe area to store luggage?yes they do, just bring your padlock to lock it. Wealso do have free luggage storage room.Answered on October 21, 2019
- Hi Bunk beds have curtains for privacy?no, our bunk beds do not have curtains.Answered on August 20, 2021
- I have a late flight booked; is it possible to check in a little after midnight?Dear guest, no problem! Reception is open 24 Hours! :) RegardsAnswered on December 29, 2019
- How can I request your hotel pickup shuttle from Rome Fiumicino Airport?Hi ! Just leave a note while you are booking. RegardsAnswered on November 17, 2021
- Still looking?
The Barrel Bar & Grill
Food: American, Italian
Open for: Dinner, Cocktail hour
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 12:00 AM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
12:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 4 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
The number of cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no extra beds available at this property.
All cribs are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are not allowed.
ATM card The RomeHello accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The RomeHello
The RomeHello offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Evening entertainment
- Tour or class about local culture
- Entertainment staff
- Walking tours
- Live music/Performance
- Cooking class
- Movie nights
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Happy hour
Check-in at The RomeHello is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 11:00 AM.
Guests staying at The RomeHello can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 9.1).
Breakfast option(s) include:
- Full English/Irish
The prices at The RomeHello may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The RomeHello has 1 restaurant:
- The Barrel Bar & Grill
From the nearest airport, you can get to The RomeHello by:
- Bus 40min
The RomeHello is 0.8 miles from the center of Rome.