The St. Regis Venice
San Marco 2159, San Marco, 30124 Venice, Italy – Excellent location – show map
Excellent location – rated 9.9/10! (score from 403 reviews)
Real guests • Real stays • Real opinions
Stay in the heart of Venice – Excellent location – show map
The St. Regis Venice features wonderful views of the Grand Canal. It features a panoramic restaurant and bar, and Venetian-style decor.
The hotel has marble interiors with lavish and design furniture. It provides a luxurious setting for a stay in the heart of Venice.
Guests can enjoy the elegant bars inside the hotel, or have a drink in the terrace bar overlooking the Grand Canal.
The restaurant serves national dishes and cuisine from the Veneto region, and offers beautiful views of Venice.
The St. Regis Venice is surrounded by shops, cafés, and restaurants. It is a 5-minute walk from St. Mark’s Basilica.
This is our guests' favorite part of Venice, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.9 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have an accessible room?Wheelchair-accessible guestrooms are available upon request. We remain at your disposal for more information about the physical features of our access..Answered on October 5, 2020
- How do you get to your hotel from the airport via public transport .What is your hotel stop called & how long does it take from the O line on the boatDear Sirs, our concierge will assist you with pleasure and send you all information and prices to reach the St. Regis, Venice. Kindly let us know you..Answered on February 10, 2021
- I have a reservation for your hotel my last name is Ruffini. I was wondering if the view from the room facing the grand Canal was a full view￼?Dear Mr. Ruffini, Our Luxury Grand Canal View Rooms and Terrace Grand Canal View Rooms boast a direct full view of the Grand Canal, while our Canal S..Answered on March 24, 2022
- Hi, do the deluxe bedrooms have a separate bath as well as a shower?Dear Guest, thank you for contacting us. Please note our Deluxe Rooms are only equipped with a shower. Sincerely, Reservations DepartmentAnswered on March 24, 2022
- Hello What is the best way to reach your hotel if I’m coming from Florence thru Train? ThanksDear Guest, please be so kind to write to us directly and it will be our care to put you through our Concierge for more detailed information.Answered on March 24, 2022
- Still looking?
Gio's Restaurant & Terrace
Open for: Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
St. Regis Bar
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 3 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
There are no cribs available at this property.
All extra beds are subject to availability.
The minimum age for check-in is 18
Pets are allowed on request. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The St. Regis Venice accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
The credit card holder must be present upon arrival with the credit card used for the booking. If a credit card of a third party is used, a signed authorization form of the credit card owner is mandatory and requested when booking.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
FAQs about The St. Regis Venice
The prices at The St. Regis Venice may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The St. Regis Venice is 1,000 feet from the center of Venice.
The St. Regis Venice has 2 restaurants:
- St. Regis Bar
- Gio's Restaurant & Terrace
Room options at The St. Regis Venice include:
Check-in at The St. Regis Venice is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The St. Regis Venice offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Bicycle rental (additional charge)
- Bicycle rental
- Temporary art galleries
Guests staying at The St. Regis Venice can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.9).
Breakfast option(s) include:
From the nearest airport, you can get to The St. Regis Venice by:
- Taxi 30min
- Airport shuttle (public) 1h 20min