The Westin Excelsior, Rome
Via Vittorio Veneto 125, Via Veneto, 00187 Rome, Italy – Great location - show map – Subway Access
Stay in the heart of Rome – Great location - show map
The Westin Excelsior, Rome is in fashionable Via Veneto, just over a quarter mile from Spagna Metro Station. It features luxurious decor with antique furniture and crystal chandeliers.
With refined furniture and custom fabrics, the elegant rooms include a flat-screen TV with both satellite and pay-per-view channels. Some overlook Via Veneto. Their marble bathrooms offer bathrobe and slippers.
The hotel includes a 3200-ft² spa center with a hot tub, a gym and an indoor swimming pool.
Guests can enjoy drinks and snacks at the stylish lounge bars. Specializing in Mediterranean cuisine, the Doney Restaurant provides a chic indoor setting along Via Veneto.
Surrounded by cafés, shops and restaurants, the Westin Excelsior is a 5 minute walk from Villa Borghese and Piazza Barberini. Public transportation connects it to Rome’s main attractions.
This is our guests' favorite part of Rome, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.2 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
Currency Exchange: Need local currency? This property has currency exchange on site.
Select dates to see this property's availability and prices
- Do you have a room with twin or double beds ? Also, if we fly in on Friday morning, can we check in at 10 am? Do Ou have airport shuttles? Covid testsDear Guest, In order to let you have all the requested information kindly let us have an email to the following email address: excelsiorrome@marriott...Answered on December 22, 2021
- What is the cancellation policy?Dear Guest, The cancellation policy depends on the room rate booked. Flexible rates can be cancelled within 24h, prepaid rates are non refundable. Bes..Answered on December 29, 2020
- What room type includes a balcony? Grazie!Good morning, We have some GrandLuxe rooms ( 3-4 rooms) with balcony. Best regards, carmela - reservations officeAnswered on December 22, 2021
- Can you request one of the more ornate looking Deluxe rooms when booking? Thank youGood morning, Kindly let us have an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be more than pleased to let you have the information required. Bes..Answered on December 22, 2021
- we're looking to rent a car for a few days. Can you tell me the closest rental agencies to this hotel?Dear Guest, Please let us have an email to the following email address: email@example.com and our concierge will be more than pleased to repl..Answered on December 22, 2021
- Still looking?
Open for: Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, Dinner
Most popular amenities
From 3:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
Until 12:00 PM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 13 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
When booking more than 9 rooms, different policies and additional supplements may apply.
The Westin Excelsior, Rome accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
FAQs about The Westin Excelsior, Rome
The prices at The Westin Excelsior, Rome may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
The Westin Excelsior, Rome offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Fitness center
- Turkish/Steam Bath
- Locker rooms
- Spa lounge/Relaxation area
From the nearest airport, you can get to The Westin Excelsior, Rome by:
- Train 35min
- Bus 55min
Guests staying at The Westin Excelsior, Rome can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 7.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
Room options at The Westin Excelsior, Rome include:
Check-in at The Westin Excelsior, Rome is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 12:00 PM.
The Westin Excelsior, Rome is 0.9 miles from the center of Rome.
The Westin Excelsior, Rome has 1 restaurant:
- Restaurant Doney