This property isn’t taking reservations on our site right now. But don’t worry, you can find tons of other nearby properties right here.
Via Pier Santi Mattarella 199, 91010 San Vito lo Capo, Italy – Great location - show map
Offering a terrace and views of the mountains and the sea, Timbuktu Hostel is located in San Vito lo Capo in the Sicily Region, 22 mi from Trapani.
Some rooms include views of the garden or city. Rooms are fitted with a private bathroom. One room comes with a flat-screen TV.
You will find a 24-hour front desk at the property.
Marsala is 30 mi from Timbuktu Hostel, while Favignana is 27 mi away. Trapani Airport can be reached by car in 1 hour.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 8.3 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
San Vito Lo Capo Beach8.6 Excellent beach2,900 feet from property
- Hello! I am travelling with public transport. Flying to Catania. Is it possible to reach the hostel by bus or train?hello, to reach the hostel you must first go to Palermo than from Palermo catch the RUSSO bus to San Vito lo Capo, there is no train station in San Vi..Answered on September 6, 2021
- Hello! It seems that the two bed are very close to each other. Is there any separation between them? Grazzie!we're using a curtain and there are less people in the roomAnswered on October 1, 2020
- Hello , Im want to stay at your hostel from May 1st- May 8th . 1) I have to work sometimes. do you have stable wlan and some quiet corner for me to w..Hello Anke nice to meet you, thanks for writing! We do have a stable connection and yes you will definetely have a quite corner to work. To go to the ..Answered on April 17, 2021
- hello,do you have lockers?Hello, yes we have lockers in the rooms. Have a good dayAnswered on August 31, 2021
- Hi. I am travelling with my 2 kids 15 and 18 years old. would it be possible to book the double room and add one bed ? thanksHello, yes, its possible, send us a e mail, let us know the dates and we will find the best solution for you!Answered on May 12, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
3:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card at check-in
4:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
Pets are not allowed.
Timbuktu Hostel accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
The fine print
Food and beverage services at this property may be limited or unavailable due to the coronavirus (COVID-19).
Due to the coronavirus (COVID-19), this property is taking steps to protect the safety of guests and staff. Certain services and amenities may be reduced or unavailable as a result.
Please inform Timbuktu Hostel of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
Guests are required to show a photo ID and credit card upon check-in. Please note that all Special Requests are subject to availability and additional charges may apply.
License number: 19081020B600762
FAQs about Timbuktu Hostel
Check-in at Timbuktu Hostel is from 3:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
The nearest beach is 0.6 miles from Timbuktu Hostel.
The prices at Timbuktu Hostel may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Timbuktu Hostel offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Game room
- Bike tours
- Back massage
- Water sports facilities on site
- Full-body massage
- Cooking class
- Foot massage
- Happy hour
- Neck massage
- Head massage
- Temporary art galleries
- Live music/Performance
- Themed dinners
- Live sports events (broadcast)
- Movie nights
- Tour or class about local culture
Timbuktu Hostel is 2,450 feet from the center of San Vito lo Capo.