You're eligible for a Genius discount at Trulli e Puglia Resort! To save at this property, all you have to do is sign in.
Trulli e Puglia Resort offers unique accommodations in the traditional stone buildings characteristic of Alberobello. The beautifully restored houses include a kitchenette and air conditioning. Free Wi-Fi is available in the lobby ad in some units.
Most accommodations is located in the rione Monti of the historic center, within 800 feet of reception. Each trullo includes stone walls, a large living room and a private bathroom. Some have a private patio.
Trulli and Puglia has a café with winebar where a sweet breakfast is served daily.
This family-run resort also has its own shop selling characteristic products of Puglia. Free public parking is available near Sant'Antonio Church.
Guests can reserve wellness packages to a partner Spa center, or guided tours in Italian and English with local food tasting.
This is our guests' favorite part of Alberobello, according to independent reviews.
Couples in particular like the location – they rated it 9.7 for a two-person trip.
Most popular amenities
ATM: Need cash? This property has an ATM on site.
- Hi there, do you allow pets? I have a 6kg small dog, well travelled :). Also, how do we get to you from Bari Centrale?Dear Guest, the pets are welcome in our hotel with an extra of Euro 10.00 for all of your stay. From Bari you can take the train and stop to Alberobe..Answered on February 24, 2020
- Hi we will be travelling to alberobello for one night between the 25th and 26th june. we are looking for 2 trullis as we will be 2 adults in one room ..Dear guest, we have availability and we can assign you two trulli close one the other. Best regards.Answered on June 19, 2022
- We are 2 couples travelling together. We are looking for 2 separate units each with a bathroom. Also, we require overnight storage for 4 ebikes.Dear Sirs, we can reserve you the two units you requires. We have a box for your e-bikes (free service). Hoping to have you as our guests, we send you..Answered on November 12, 2021
- …is it possible to store bicycles at the trulli..? Thanks DesYes. We have a storage room where our guests can store the bikes.Answered on January 27, 2022
- Hi, we are looking to book tonight but wonder how/where we park or is there a spot to drop off luggage at the accommodation? Thank you, MartinaGood evening, I can guarantee you availability for this evening, and recommend a parking space just 150 meters from our Reception ... "Parking in the ..Answered on November 6, 2022
- Still looking?
Most popular amenities
2:00 PM - 6:00 PM
8:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to accommodations type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children & Beds
Children of all ages are welcome.
Children 14 and above are considered adults at this property.
To see correct prices and occupancy info, add the number and ages of children in your group to your search.
Crib and extra bed policies
Prices for cribs and extra beds aren't included in the total price. They'll have to be paid for separately during your stay.
The number of extra beds and cribs allowed depends on the option you choose. Check your selected option for more info.
All cribs and extra beds are subject to availability.
No age restriction
There's no age requirement for check-in
ATM card Trulli e Puglia Resort accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
Smoking is not allowed.
Pets are allowed. Charges may apply.
The fine print
Please note that bike rental is available at an additional cost of EUR 25 per person per day.
Please note that the property is located in a pedestrian area. Guests arriving by car are advised to enter Via Isonzo 4 in their GPS navigation system.
In response to the coronavirus (COVID-19), additional safety and sanitation measures are in effect at this property.
Please inform Trulli e Puglia Resort of your expected arrival time in advance. You can use the Special Requests box when booking, or contact the property directly using the contact details in your confirmation.
License number: 4679
FAQs about Trulli e Puglia Resort
Trulli e Puglia Resort is 1,000 feet from the center of Alberobello.
From the nearest airport, you can get to Trulli e Puglia Resort by:
- Airport shuttle (arranged by property) 1h 20min
Check-in at Trulli e Puglia Resort is from 2:00 PM, and check-out is until 10:30 AM.
Room options at Trulli e Puglia Resort include:
Guests staying at Trulli e Puglia Resort can enjoy a highly-rated breakfast during their stay (guest review score: 8.5).
Breakfast option(s) include:
The prices at Trulli e Puglia Resort may vary depending on your stay (e.g. dates, hotel's policy etc.). To see prices, enter your dates.
Trulli e Puglia Resort offers the following activities/services (charges may apply):
- Walking tours
- Tour or class about local culture
- Bike tours
- Cooking class