Via Le Catese 2, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino, Italy –
Excellent location – rated 9.1/10! (score from 149 reviews)
Rated by guests after their stay at Ulivo Rosso.
Crossroads dating back to 1300, the Red Olive Tree is located at the foot of Monte Morello. Starting in the sixties became a famous meeting place for artists and celebrities from the entertainment world, including Pamela Villoresi, Roberto Benigni and Pelù. Just 10Km from Florence, easily reachable by bus or train, the Ulivo Rosso is surrounded by greenery and a breathtaking view. Perfectly integrated in the beautiful environment that surrounds it, the Ulivo Rosso is able to offer each guest a unique experience. Four rooms available to our customers, all different from each other are recognizable not by number but by the name of the magnificent olive trees, that still flourish here and make our region famous throughout the world for the beauty of its landscapes. Each room then is characterized by a predominant color that makes it unique in its genere.Arredate antique-style lamps carved in olive wood and equipped with all amenities to make your stay enjoyable.Its position is strategic, very close to Florence and Barberino di Mugello. In addition to all the tourist sites of Florence we are near the Lake Sling, the circuit of Mugello, Barberino Outlet and many other interesting places
Area Info – Guests loved walking around the neighborhood!
- Loggia del Mercato Nuovo 2.5 miles
- Ospedale Meyer 3.4 miles
- Salvatore Ferragamo Museum 4.8 miles
- Parco delle Cascine 5.2 miles
- Basilica of San Lorenzo 5.2 miles
- Rucellai Palace 5.2 miles
- Pecci Contemporary Art Museum 5.4 miles
- Via Faenza 5.5 miles
- Santa Maria Novella Train Station 5.5 miles
- Convent of San Marco 5.5 miles
Most Popular Landmarks
- Santa Maria Novella 5.7 miles
- Strozzi Palace 5.9 miles
- Piazza della Signoria 6.1 miles
- Palazzo Vecchio 6.1 miles
- Ponte Vecchio 6.1 miles
- Sant'Ambrogio Market 6.2 miles
- Pitti Palace 6.2 miles
- BARBERINO DESIGNER OUTLET 9.2 miles
- The Mall Luxury Outlet 16.2 miles
- Piazza Matteotti 19.3 miles
Restaurants & Markets
- ESSELUNGA/ IPERCOOP Supermarket 3.7 miles
- PENNY Supermarket 3.7 miles
- PIAZZA DEL MERCATO Market 3.7 miles
- VECCIOLINO Restaurant 5 miles
- ULIVO ROSSO Restaurant 0 miles
- MORELLO Mountain 6.2 miles
- ARNO River 6.2 miles
- BILANCINO Lake 7.5 miles
- Peretola Airport 3.5 miles
- Galileo Galilei Airport 42 miles
- Guglielmo Marconi Airport 47 miles
What would you like to know?No thanks
Thank you for your time
Your feedback will help us improve this feature for all of our customersClose
We're sorry, but there was an error submitting your comment. Please try again.Retry
Open for: Dinner
5 Reasons to Choose Ulivo Rosso
Why book with us?
Prices you can't beat!
Manage your bookings online
The staff speaks English
Booking is safe
Most Popular Facilities
Free! Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
Food & Drink
- Breakfast Options
- Breakfast in the Room
Free! WiFi is available in all areas and is free of charge.
Free! Free public parking is available on site (reservation is not needed).
- Street Parking
- Shuttle Service
- Daily Housekeeping
- Shared Lounge/TV Area
- Shuttle Service (additional charge)
- Air Conditioning
- All Spaces Non-Smoking (public and private)
- Non-smoking Rooms
What topic(s) do you want to know more about?
Thanks for your help!
Your opinion helps us figure out what kinds of info we should ask properties for.Back to property
Whoops! It looks like something went wrong submitting this. Try again?Retry
6:00 PM - 8:00 PM
7:00 AM - 10:30 AM
Cancellation and prepayment policies vary according to room type. Please enter the dates of your stay and check what conditions apply to your preferred room.
Children and Extra Beds
All children are welcome.
One child under 6 years stays free of charge when using existing beds.
There is no capacity for extra beds in the room.
Pets are allowed on request. No extra charges.
ATM card Ulivo Rosso accepts these cards and reserves the right to temporarily hold an amount prior to arrival.
It's recommended to bring your own vehicle since this property is not serviced by public transportation.